The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

Hi - just wanted to add my recommendation for Spin Doctor Steve. He reinstalled my machine this afternoon - not only was he quick and efficient but also cheerful and friendly. Will definitely call again if I have any washing machine or dishwasher problems. Thanks!

Hi, I would like to add my endorsement of Steve at Spin Doctors. We had a damaged seal on a washing machine and he was able to come and fix it on the same day. Really efficient and friendly. Would recommend him to anyone.

Kate

I also would like to recommend the spin doctor. Our AEG washing machine packed-in and got the Spin Doctors details from EDF. He arrived, identified the problem very quickly and even helped move a tumble dryer so he could access the machine. Fixed within an hour; reasonable fee. Highly recommended.

Another recommendation for Steve.

We contacted him as the bulb in our NEFF oven sheared off in our hands as we tried to change it! He advised me what part I needed to order directly from NEFF and then came and fitted it when it was delivered.

He also gave me some very useful advice about what products to use/not use in our dishwasher, plus gave me some advice about our washing machine.

I'd highly recommend him, as he is efficient, friendly and knowledgeable, plus his rates are very reasonable.

I would also recommend Steve for any washing machine or spin dryer problems- we've used him several times (including today) and we've always had speedy, friendly and efficient service. Very responsive to queries, knowledgeable, and we've always had things fixed very quickly. Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
And yet another recommendation for Steve. I called him about a washing machine problem, he diagnosed it correctly on the call and took the model number. We arranged a time for him to fix, he came round right on time, with the necessary replacement part, all done. Thanks Steve.

Steve the spin doctor just came and sorted out my washing machine. He was brilliant. Great communications and he knows everything there is to know about washing machines! No hesitation in recommending him. 07921777428.

Could not recommend Steve enough. He is better than calling any appliance helpline and is totally trustworthy. Quick response and extremely quick turnaround in fitting a new part to the dishwasher (all same day!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The delightful Spin Doctor arrived today and fixed my dishwasher (after the Neff man didn't). He came when he said he would, did the job quickly and it was less than half the price of Neff's call out engineer. Going to replace seal on the washing machine for me next .... Would recommend very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...