If you didn't know already but.....

SeanHitz

Hmm. Might have been a bit more honest to post up a comment along the lines of "oooh our yoga business has got an article in the Standard" than this 'mystery' posting of a URL. It now looks like an ad that should be in the business section.

"little dream world ... glossy ... plush ... shiny ... chillout ... bright ... snazzy ... welcoming vibe ... heavy incense ...top-notch ... yoga-themed tea on tap, with tea flavours designed to evoke different chakras ... not a cheap hobby ... inclusive .... smart ..."

?I was doing Pilates in Dulwich for a while but I stopped because I couldn?t be bothered to cycle in the rain any more.?

It's an advertising feature aimed at "Peckham?s yoga bunnies". Charlie Brooker would love it.

Hi everyone,

I posted this link because I thought the readers of edf might be interested in the article about a new local business in the area (admittedly maybe my subject line wasn't best chosen - I could've explained it more I suppose). I did not write the piece, all the quotes are genuine, and it was written by a member of the editorial team of the evening standard, whom I had never met before the interview took place. Just to make it clear this is not an advertising piece, and we had no control over the headlines used.

Make of it what you will, but hopefully some people will have enjoyed it, or maybe even found it helpful to know about.

Ianr, she is very well balanced actually, I'd be happy to bring her round your house to meet you if you want?

SeanHitz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi everyone,

>

> I posted this link because I thought the readers

> of edf might be interested in the article about a

> new local business in the area (admittedly maybe

> my subject line wasn't best chosen - I could've

> explained it more I suppose). I did not write the

> piece, all the quotes are genuine, and it was

> written by a member of the editorial team of the

> evening standard, whom I had never met before the

> interview took place. Just to make it clear this

> is not an advertising piece, and we had no control

> over the headlines used.

>

> Make of it what you will, but hopefully some

> people will have enjoyed it, or maybe even found

> it helpful to know about.

>

> Ianr, she is very well balanced actually, I'd be

> happy to bring her round your house to meet you if

> you want?

Guessing the journalist doesn't live round here then judging by what they wrote. On another note though, have you got a website?? Would be great if you posted a link to it in the `Business' or 'Whats on' sections...

HP

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Would it?

Guess it depends if you fancy doing yoga in Peckham Rye or not... Personally, I like to have options, so for me yes. For you, obviously not .....

Hi hpsaucey,

Yes, the website is now in the 'Business Section' we'd love to see you for a class, or just pop in to say 'hi' if you like. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1287298

Thanks for the support.

In the name of diplomacy, I'd like to offer everyone who has taken offence (by this I mean those who have already posted on this thread) at (1) my misleading subject line (2) making a mistake and posting in the wrong section (3) trying to explain myself (4) my comments about laughing at people's jibes and finally (5) the article, who's questions we answered honestly.

This is an honest and genuine offer, send me a pm and I'll arrange it for when you come in.

I extend this offer to you hpsaucey too.

I realised I posted the website in my reply, so I have edited and removed it, and now posted in the Business Section.

I really hope that this has calmed some of the cyber ire I've been feeling.

Please try and remember, I'm just a first time business person who is trying to do their best for their business. I've clearly upset some people because of this post, that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to get the message out. Next time I'll read 'the rules' before saying anything.