Aneto cafe - great!

Marks2111

• 1 month later...

I have always loved Aneto but unfortunately Saturday morning I left extremely disappointed.

I had Eggs Florentine and my friend had the scrambled eggs & smoked salmon. When it arrived the scrambled eggs were very runny so she asked if they could be a little more done. When they came back shortly after they had clearly just been tipped back into the pan and cooked until solid! She pointed out that they were now horribly overcooked so they tried again but still came back overcooked. During this time I got to the middle of my muffin only to get a mouthful of uncooked dough!!!! Due to the previous saga I couldn't face complaining again but it was inedible.

I realise that this sounds like we are fussy eaters who criticise everything but we're really not ? in fact we hate to make a fuss! We also overheard a couple of others complaining. Maybe the additional customers outside had just been too many for the kitchen to cope with but I hope they sort it out as it's a real favourite for breakfast.

Coffee was still good thank goodness but I think I'll stick to teh pastries next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived