Recommending Plumber - Hunter Heating Solutions

HunterHtingSolutions

Absolutely excellent! Billy and co could not have been more friendly and helpful! The quality of their work, their professionalism and their integrity are outstanding. They replaced a boiler for me, removing the old one from the kitchen and putting the new one in the airing cupboard - plus did extensive improvements on the old piping and low pressure problem. And all of it done with enthusiasm and real regard for me as the home owner. It was a pleasure to have them here. I could not recommend them more highly!

• 3 weeks later...
Would also highly recommend Billy & his apprentice Aaron who came to replace our wall mounted radiators with floor standing ones. A lovely guy who clearly knows his stuff. There was a manufacturing fault with the radiator and Billy & Aaron have had to return twice to fix, offering to do this free of charge even though it wasn't their fault. Will definitely be using him again for any future heating jobs.

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for Billy - had nightmare scenario right before Christmas. Billy gave up his day off to take a look and ended up having to replace boiler which took all day and half the evening, just so we would not be stuck over Christmas without heating and hot water. He could not be nicer to deal with!

• 2 weeks later...

Thoroughly recommend.

Billy and his team installed all new pipework through our home with new rads just over a year ago, and just before this christmas returned to add in extra rads and some intentionally visible pipework (they really are craftsmen when it comes to copper piping!) to our recently added extension. Billy had to work around us as we are self building and was brilliant at making sure we made good decisions, as he delivered excellent workmanship. Billy, Scott and Aaron were a pleasure to have working within our home as they are polite, and thoroughly respectful of what was a hectic moment in the self build and a whirlwind of family life going on around them.

What ever your Central heating needs - I can't recommend highly enough.

• 2 months later...
Recommending Billy as he has just been round to carry out our annual boiler check (required for boiler warranty and advised by Gas Safe despite lockdown). Due to the coronavirus lockdown, he ensured he followed government guidelines. He made sure that he kept to the social distancing rules, kept well back for me to open the door to let him in, he was wearing gloves, a mask and he wiped down all surfaces that he had touched before leaving. I should add that he also installed the new boiler for us last year and we were very happy with the results of that too. Polite, conscientious and tidy.

Like with Roddy, we contacted Billy to come out to do our annual boiler service. He talked to us beforehand about how he could keep his distance and keep himself and us safe.

Great communications, prompt, tidy, and a good price. I found his details through this forum and I'll definitely be using him again!

Our old boiler finally gave up the ghost and Hunter Heating Solutions (Scott, Billy?s brother) have been brilliant. Billy came out a few months ago to look at it and was very honest and straightforward in his advice. When the boiler did give up a few days ago, as we knew it would, we called Billy and Scott came round the next day to fit a new boiler. Really friendly, helpful, tidy and efficient. Clearly know their stuff, are very professional and feel very trustworthy. We?re very happy.

I know it?s a tough time for small businesses right now. Plus it?s not always easy to find a gas / boiler engineer recommendation so I wanted to leave a review here.

Leaving another great review for Billy Hunter (Heating Solutions). He came out and fixed and replaced a leaking pipe under our sink, as well as an external kitchen pipe at the end of April as well as sorting out a slow draining bathroom sink too!

Billy has previously installed a boiler and radiators for us over the past few years and is always our first person to call in any heating related job. Usually he's really booked up, but they are taking on regular plumbing jobs at the moment in light of the situation.

He ensured we were all kept safe (no mean feat with a curious 2 and 5 year old roaming around)and was as professional as ever, and tidied everything up at the end of the day. Can't recommend Billy enough.

• 3 weeks later...
I?ve said it before and I?ll say it again - to anyone who will listen. These guys are the absolute nuts. If only all tradespeople could be like them. They installed a new boiler for us in, I think, December 2016 at very short notice and did a fantastic job (I reviewed them first time back then). Also moved a radiator for us at that time. They have serviced the boiler annually since then and last week, when it conked out, Scott was with us to fix it within a couple of hours of me getting in touch to ask for help! I cannot thank them enough. Professional, punctual, trustworthy. 10/10 from me. Wish they could do all my jobs and not just the heating related ones :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were referred to Billy and Scott via the forum and they've just completed our new boiler installation and new radiators.

We couldn't be happier, they were absolutely fantastic and the job has been completed to outstanding quality. Billy made sure to fit the boiler in line with our new kitchen plans and has even marked out places for the new kitchen fitters, he's also made sure to pipe in line with the wall so it is easier to fit the new kitchen.

The radiators that were replaced were not easy as they all had to be moved and piped up when the previous pipework wasn't completed to a good standard.

Could not recommend these guys enough, everything was tidied away every evening and they were a genuine pleasure to have around.

• 4 months later...

Another thumbs-up for Billy @ Hunter Heating. He was able to fit us in at short notice to service (and mend) our boiler and test a couple of other appliances in the house. He spotted a missing flue bracket and replaced that too, and sent the gas certificates via email later the same day. Professional and efficient job for a fair price. Superstar, highly recommended - thanks Billy!

Billy's number - 07986 296453

Completely recommend Hunter Heating. Our old boiler started to pack up at the end of October (it had been expected but we had been hanging on in there!) and Billy was on hand to first help diagnose the problem, then discuss what our options were. He helped hugely with resiting a new boiler in a better place and then supply and fit. Aaron led up the project and did so professionally and courteously , with support from Scott when needed.

A pleasure to have an essential job done with thought and craftsmanship.

Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Billy @ Hunter Heating. I called on him following all the recs on the forum to sort out a number of issues at our rental flat, including a leak and radiators that needed a bleed. He also carried out our gas safety cert.

Really pleased with the work and his expertise, found Billy very friendly and helpful and will definitely call on them again.

• 2 months later...
Am so pleased to have found Billy. I contacted him based on the numerous positive reviews for him on this forum. He came yesterday to service and repair the boiler, review the radiators and do a gas safety check and certification. , he will be my go to person from now on for anything boiler, heating and gas related. Excellent prompt communications in lining up an appointment, in explanation of the the problem and the works required to solve it, and sent invoice same day following the job. Very professional and thoroughly recommend.

• 2 months later...
Another shout out for Billy. One of our motorized valves was making a terrible noise and we needed a boiler service. I contacted Billy and experienced nothing but excellence from that point forward in respect to communication, arranging a time and the actual work. All completed and the system is running well. I thought he was competitively priced too. Thoroughly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
Our old boiler (over 16 years old) suddenly stopped working, and we called Billy - we were extremely lucky that he was able to come round within the hour and assess the issue. Having assumed the boiler was on its last legs, it was a very pleasant surprise to learn that he would be able to fix it. He then returned on his way to another job the following day and fixed a new spare part and the boiler works again - we cannot recommend him too highly, although as he appears to be very busy, you should grab him when you can. He was very friendly and efficient, and we will definitely be getting him to service the boiler at the soonest opportunity - a five star rating is certainly well deserved

• 3 months later...

Billy and his team have just put in an entire heating system from scratch for us - new boiler, unvented cylinder, brand new pipework and all radiators. Billy was super efficient, friendly and totally trustworthy - we gave him a key and went on holiday so he could get on with the work which was completed much more quickly than we imagined. Our neighbours (unprompted) told us they arrived at 7am each day, were considerate about noise and were just generally very amenable.

Really happy with the work and would absolutely recommend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Billy for a boiler service. He made time at the last minute to provide a complete service, including replacement of a missing part, and the price ended up less than his original estimate. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again, he's an absolute star.