Excellent Plumber & Gas Engineer - McHOW LTD.

Dave @ McHow

I also highly recommend Dave from McHow. Great plumber and very reasonably priced!

Dave installed our radiators for us and we are thrilled with his work. He was very accommodating when we had to keep rearranging the appointment due to delivery issues with the radiators.

Dave is also very personable and responsive. We will always go to Dave for any works going forward!

Thanks for such helpful no pressure advice on our recent boiler issue. Looks like a bit of additional work is going to be required, Dave took time to explain why and I felt no pressure at all to do it immediately and with him. Although of course (that?s the best sell ;)). Thanks v much.

I?d like to add my positive feedback for Dave at McHow. I contacted him as an emergency when the heating and hot water stopped working. He managed to fit us in quickly. Great communication about dates and times. He was reliable and arrived early, quickly identified the problem and sorted it out there and then. Dave explained everything in a way I understood and I would definitely book him again. Many thanks.

Another high recommendation for Dave.

After seeking someone on this forum to service our boiler we found Dave who responded quickly with advice, is flexible and professional.

We will certainly be recommending and using Dave again.

www.mchow.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend Dave. We had a problem with the shower in our house which, after Dave?s initial assessment, it looked as if it was going to be quite a big job to fix. But thanks to him making the effort to track down some quite hard to find replacement parts for us, it ended up being a much quicker, simpler and cheaper job than anticipated, which was a huge relief for us. He kept us updated on the situation all the time and was very easy to communicate with.

• 1 month later...

Lidiasyn Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks for your advice @presley. I am also very

> satisfied in Heat Quick Direct company. They

> repaired my boiler in 20 minutes and it was very

> easy to schedule a suitable time. Very

> recommended! [www.heatquickdirect.co.uk]

What presley actually said, when opening this thread in June 2014, was

"I would like to recommend David from https://www.mchow.co.uk who fixed my boiler quickly on his first visit.

I wasted money over the weekend hiring people who couldn't fix the problem.

Dave changed a thermistor and solved the problem in 20 minutes."

Lidiasyn, you've registered today to make a dishonest post touting Heat Quick Direct. On that alone I'll remember them as a setup to be avoided. On looking at their website I find several more reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We had a problem with gas supply to our kitchen affecting hob and boiler. Dave and his team responded very quickly and visited our problem to fix the problem over a Bank Holiday weekend. They were great and would strongly recommend them

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can I also recommend Dave at McHow - (07814833352)

I contacted him last week after searching for a plumber and reading all his great reviews on the East Dulwich Forum. He arrived promptly the next day to give me a quote and quickly found the problem of a broken valve in our mega flow. It wasn?t an urgent job as was just causing a constant irritating noise but Dave isolated the noise and booked us in to repair the valve within a few days. Costs are very reasonable. Polite, very organised and punctual.

Would highly recommend and definitely use again.

I bought a flat in July & have needed to use Dave &/or his colleague Josh 4 times now due to various gas/boiler/radiator issues caused by the previous owner :( . Highly recommend their services! As others say, their pricing is very reasonable & they're always pleasant, polite, & efficient-- lovely to deal with. Very pleased w/their work & will keep using in future. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dave - found him on this forum as we were looking for someone to fix a problem with our toilet. Found him really helpful and friendly, he made sure I understood what the issue was and how it?d be fixed which as a new homeowner & this being my first call out to a plumber I was very grateful for. Really pleased, will definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...