Excellent Plumber & Gas Engineer - McHOW LTD.

Dave @ McHow

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I would like to recommend Dave McHow (07814 8333 52) for plumbing work - he recently replaced a bath mixer tap for me. He was very reliable in telephone/message contact and helpful in discussing the replacement. He came to do the work at the agreed time. I will be asking him to quote for any future plumbing work I need to get done.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dave came and fixed a leak on an old radiator, an hour after I called (when the other trades ppl I called showed no interest in the job) Great service, so friendly and good value too. Will definitely recommend to friends and use again. Thanks Dave!

I also highly recommend Dave (Dave McHow (07814 8333 52) for plumbing work. After having another plumber attend three times this week to try and fix a leaky toilet, Dave arrived this promptly this morning and fixed the leak in half an hour. He did a great job and was very pleasant. I will use him again.

I'll add my recommendation to this deservedly long list- Dave was the only plumber of the many I contacted who could come out the same day for our toilet leak and carried out the fix quickly and with minimum fuss. Also checked all was ok the next day.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dave! Our kitchen sink (which had been newly fitted by another builder) broke and we had water pouring out over the floor. Dave was able to come within an hour of me phoning and returned an hour later to do the job. All sorted really quickly and he and his colleague were friendly and professional. I will definitely be using Dave again.

Our boiler packed in just before Christmas and Dave made a big effort to get it sorted quickly. It wasn't obvious what was wrong with it, but Dave worked it out and did the job efficiently and without a big bill at the end. We would definitely recommend him to others. A nice guy as well.

Another recommendation for Dave. My boiler started tripping my fuse on a Sunday night. I found his number here, he got back to me promptly and came on Monday morning. Quickly identified the issue, fitted a new thermostat and quickly got it back up and running. Really friendly and reliable

I would also like to recommend Dave from [www.mchow.co.uk] who was generally brilliant despite being lumbered with a complete idiot (me) who clearly knows nothing about plumbing. He fixed my bathroom taps with speed and efficiency. Excellent communication.

• 2 weeks later...

Just used Dave to sort out my heating. He fitted a couple of new valves and rewired the controller. All is working perfectly now!

Nice guy, reliable, did a great job. Definitely recommended. His number is going in my phone book in case of any future plumbing/heating work needed.

• 4 weeks later...
I used Dave recently, based on the feedback posted above. We had to rearrange his visits a few times because of schedules (mine & his) but he was incredibly communicative and identified the boiler problem quickly. I would agree he is reliable, friendly and did a good job. Will definitely use Dave again and recommend.

Great services for Dave at McHow. He came round to our house at short notice, arrived promptly and he diagnosed the problem with my broken boiler and fixed the problem in a week.I?ll definitely use his services again.

He can be reach at 07814833352

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Dave from McHow. I initially found him on this forum back in 2014 and have used his a few times since for unblocking a sink, fitting a new radiator and now adding a dishwasher to my kitchen (including removing and installing cupboards to accommodate this). Happy with all these jobs and at reasonable prices compared to other quotes that I've had.

Easily contactable and communicative on 07814833352 or [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
And another recommendation for Dave. He turned up when he said he would, explained the problem about my leaking boiler and bought the part needed locally and fixed the issue. All for a very reasonable price so will be using him again if I need further work.

• 2 months later...
Dave recently fixed our shower and did a great job. I was particularly impressed as it was a tricky job and several other plumbers (including some highly recommended on EDF) had refused to deal. I would certainly use him again and would recommend.

I found Dave on the forum after another plumber had completed half a job and become overwhelmed installing some cast iron radiators.

Dave and his team were great, very professional all dealt with in a very sraightforward manner. They are now my go to plumbing team.

Would absolutely recommend and will be using them again.

I heartily recommend Dave too. I rang him this morning after our kitchen sink became blocked. He arrived within hours and half sorted it out quickly and with v reasonable charge.I intend to ask him to do other stuff soon