Well done (for assisting a lady after she had her phone snatched

" but if they were meant literally then that's obviously pretty stupid."

we see it time and again in crime threads where people don't want to just deter/frighten off/catch burglars and the like but want to actually shoot/maim people

If someone tells me they were robbed and had an altrecation with the criminal, and the criminal came of worst in a physical stand off, I'm not going to lose much sleep

But when people, in cold light of day, start saying they WANT to.. that's different in my book

Either one would have been quite satisfying to be honest, if he was carrying a knife then runing him over would be safer, either way my first thoughts are not "poor little kid, doing some bad things for a while" I think that we should see more public spirited civic actions like these to be honest - people might feel a bit safer on the streets then.

Oh! and making him eat the phone might have been another option.

Dont worry Strafer Jack, he didn't get slapped, run over or molested in any way - he's free to try it all over again and I'm sure his caring parents were pleased to see him when he got home on Sunday evening for his tea.

Totally agree that it would be nice if we saw more action from the community like this, but anyone who would actually try to run somebody over has a screw loose... and would surely find themselves behind bars before long.

I'm surprised no ones given a description, especially with so many people involved. It seems by

OP that after phone was given back the driver mounted the pavement, i'm assuming he/she was aware

this person was being chased but unaware of circumstances.

I would certainly have mown this perp down, then reversed over the corpse - just to be sure. We can always plant a knife afterwards on the mangled, torn body, should there not be one. If it means one more safe iPhone then I think - on balance - it's worth it.

But Bob, spare a thought for the phone shops down Rye lane who would suffer dramatic reductions on profit margins if care free youngsters are prevented from violently mugging people for phones and selling them to those responsible businesses, that vital plethora of second hand technology boothes. We must remember there is a whole stolen phone eco system upon which many of our precious citizens depend to fund a balanced diet, education, a roof and err(oh sorry I mean crack and spliff obvs)

When will the libtards with their stupid gun control laws ever learn. If this young lady had been prominently displaying her AR15 he'd never have even tried, or if he had she could have squeezed off a few rounds in his general direction and job done.

Wake up sheeple, and seize power. I'm certainly voting ukip if it means i can keep a couple of RPG6s in the back of my car for just such an occasion!!

El Pibe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When will the libtards with their stupid gun

> control laws ever learn. If this young lady had

> been prominently displaying her AR15 he'd never

> have even tried, or if he had she could have

> squeezed off a few rounds in his general direction

> and job done.

>

> Wake up sheeple, and seize power. I'm certainly

> voting ukip if it means i can keep a couple of

> RPG6s in the back of my car for just such an

> occasion!!

eh?

We could rip out his still-beating heart, show it to him and then hang it on the ornamental palm on Goose Green roundabout - as a warning to others? Or present it to his mother in a jam jar? (NOT THAT SHE WILL CARE)

"Unless you did it with no control or near pedestrians - you're just blocking of the escape"

...and of course it was all done by a seasoned driving professional in a stress free situation, perfect visibility and definitely no hard to see toddlers around, no siree, not a tragedy wainting to happen.

But like I said, one trained bomb dog would have done the job, assuming the subhuman scumbag who had forfeited all human rights, which are only enforced on us by Europe, didn't have that instant drying hard resin to spray on said dog.

El Pibe Wrote:

> and won't anyone think of the cats!?!?!

Indeed. You mount the pavement doing your civic duty and you end up squashing a cat and being the subject of a new EDF thread where you're called a heartless bastard.

*Bob* Wrote:

> I would certainly have mown this perp down, then

> reversed over the corpse - just to be sure. We can

> always plant a knife afterwards on the mangled,

> torn body, should there not be one. If it means

> one more safe iPhone then I think - on balance -

> it's worth it.

:-)