Recommendation for Patio

Patryk has just finished laying our new Victorian tiled front path. After lots of frustrating rain he worked very quickly and has made a super job of it. He cleared away all the rubbish and left it looking smart, & having removed the scruffy pebbles at the side laid the granite chips which we ordered for him. I would highly recommend him.

• 1 month later...

Patryk and his team just finished replacing my old rotten garden fence and front gate.

He did a fantastic job, his team was on time and left the house clean (they had to take everything through my house as I don't have direct garden access).

The quality of the work is second to none and I am extremely happy with how it all went.

The work was completed really quickly, no fuss and very professional. Would 100% recommend him for other work.

Patryk and his team are brilliant! Super job completing the laying of our London Stone patio with drainage channel and fitting a concealed drain cover. Clean, reliable and a fair price.

He also laid engineered oak flooring in the new kitchen extension where the previous builder had seriously messed up the concrete screed. He repaired the screed to a high standard and then laid the new floor. We employed him again to fit new concrete garden posts and fencing. Our neighbours did the same!

• 4 weeks later...
Another great recommendation for Patryk. He?s recently completed the rebuild of our front wall. He fitted us in between bigger jobs and was very well priced. All the guys that work for him seem great too. A really good quality job, very clean and tidy. He?s the sort of guy that I think cares about doing a good job because he?s got a genuine pride in his work. An honest good guy.

Another big recommendation for Patryk from me. He has just finished work on our terrace, which included building fencing, clearing off a huge amount of detritus, jetwashing and laying grass. Patryk listened to what I wanted and provided sound advice as to what was achievable. He was reliable, reasonably priced and professional. Our space is difficult to access, and the work was so tidy and clean!

We are really happy with the quality of the work, and delighted that a basically unusable space has been transformed completely! I will be recommending him to everyone.

• 5 months later...
Just want to add another recommendation for Patryk -he laid slate tiles and used our old Victorian tiles to make a pathway -it looks fantastic and he was tidy, efficient, full of good advice and really good value. The finish is excellent. I will definitely use his team again for any other garden/patio work.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
another another recommendation for Patryk. 5 years ago he did our patio and due to no fault of his workmanship (we have a large wysteria causing some upheaval) i need to repair some of the jointing - i contacted patryk on the off chance he could recall what cement/sand mix he used. this was a few weeks ago in the thick of the lockdown. his response was amazing. he advised i couldnt get hold of the materials but he probably had a spare bag of both. the very next day he dropped it off and wouldn't hear of charging me. i mean that is so kind and shows this guy in his true colours. thanks mate!