Recommendation for Patio

• 5 weeks later...

I concur entirely with positive messages above on Patryk's work. He has completed a patio with drainage and walls for us last week. You are welcome to come around and have a look at his work.

We were very painful in selecting which stones to use and he was v patient with helping us make a good choice.

Ultimately, he is reliable, delivered what he promised and did so at a competitive price. Most tradesman I employ could learn a thing or two from him :-)

tel 07455 376359

• 1 month later...

Hi, another recommendation for Patryk.

He has just completed replacing my old crazy paving patio with a completely new stone slab patio with flower bed and steps, and at the last minute replacing my lawn with edging, at the same time hauling in 6 tonnes of top soil to level the garden out. Also kindly put together my shed upon request. Really hard working and very polite Also very reasonable in his pricing and always advised/notified if he needed to go over the quote due to changes/additions. He was very accommodating to my sometimes indecision and last minute changes to the job.

You can reach him on his email: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Patryk - and I'm hard to please!

He has just put up a new fence and laid a concrete path and drainage for me. He found and solved a fair number of problems - many of which others who quoted for the work missed completely. So did I for that matter :)

He was reliable and tidy. Very communicative. Good price. Couldn't have asked for more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to highly recommend Patryk. He's done an excellent job of our garden - we now have lovely new turf, he's fixed a very heavy double gate with new hinges and made it functional again, fitted us a new single entry gate which gives us access to the road behind our house, as well as laying a shady part of our garden with artificial 'easigrass', and building my husband a chin up bar!

I really appreciated his honest approach when chatting through our ideas - I thought we'd need a really heavy duty secure gate, but he said that makes people wonder what's behind there - when actually the wooden gate we now have looks non-descript and doesn't draw unwanted attention. Made total sense, and much cheaper too.

He's very hard working, tidy, polite, and a pleasure to work with - I'm sure our patio has been jetwashed too, just as an added bonus. It's transformed our space and made it much more functional and it looks 100 times better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am also willing to highly recommend Patryk. He has done a good job of replacing my back garden fence, including the portion in the side return. The total length was approximately 24m and it took four days in duration from start to finish. When finished, he returned the next morning to remove the old fence and other garden rubble.

• 3 weeks later...

Adding another recommendation for Patryk.. despite being really busy (clearly because of his brilliant reviews on this forum!) he fitted in the work to the front of our house within a few weeks. We are a townhouse in SE15 and the steps down were tricky with our buggy for our new baby so he has installed a wooden ramp which included adjusting a wall and making safe as well as laying extra paving. He was really thorough in finding the materials we needed, and visited a few times with different samples for us to see all without me asking. To make sure he could get it done asap we employed someone to carry out the initial clearing work and then carried out the main work himself, which he finished on a Saturday. He tidied afterwards and even cleaned our drain that was going to be trickier to access. Would highly recommend.. Just get him in to quote as early as possible as he gets booked up very quickly!

PM me if you'd like to see photos.

Nicki

[email protected]

• 3 months later...

Hi, on seeing Patryk's reviews on this forum we asked him to lay a Victorian path for us at the front of the house. He has done an amazing job, it looks so good, not only that he kept to the promised timings and budget and cleaned up beautifully after completion. While the work was being done he ensured we were able to get in and out of the house easily which was really important for the children. I would highly recommend Patryk. If anyone would like me to send photos please ask, we are very proud of the new look to the house!

Claire

I have recently had Patryk redo my back garden patio and lay new grass.

He is really good with communication is very friendly and helpful. He did a great job and I therefore asked for him to do significantly more work than planned and (most unlike me) did not ask for a quote first and was very relieved when I got the invoice, which was very reasonable.

The patio looks lovely and the grass is really vibrant.

I would not hesistate to recommend him.

• 1 month later...

Patryk has once again done an excellent job for us at a reasonable price. We had a lawned area that was forever muddy due to our dog. He came and cleared it prepared the ground and laid some very good quality artificial grass. It looks better than it ever has. They also do a very good job of cleaning up after the work is finished.

I have no hesitation in recommending him.

• 1 month later...
Patryk has just completed working on our front garden. He lay a new patio, removed and re built our front wall and added railings. Patryk and his team are reliable, friendly and very neat workers. He is competitively priced and always goes the extra mile. The best thing about Patryk is his eye to detail and finesse. The finished job looks superb.

Patryk is truly fantastic, had him round to do our back patio and fencing and now he's back to put in some additional drainage along the side of our house.

Couldn't believe how tidy he was despite having to cart loads of rubble etc... through the house. Plus he is always willing to help out with a few extra bits along the way, we had the plumber coming round and he was worried they would make a mess taking up some floor boards so he offered to do a clean cut on them to save us the mess!

Patryk has just done a fantastic job for us on a new patio, a block work path outside our shed and some fencing. As with others who have posted here, when we saw the care and professionalism with which he approached his work we also asked him to do some significant repair work on our drive which now looks like new and also some work clearing the back of our garden. He is clearly very experienced in what he does giving thoughtful advice about drainage for the patio etc. but still took a great deal of care over the laying of the stones so that the finish is excellent. He and his team are very tidy and pleasant to have around - even helping carry bags from the car when the driveway was out of use! We thought he offered good value and would highly recommend.

• 2 months later...

Patryk and his guys refurbished completely our front garden in East Dulwich.

He made sure we were constantly informed and kept up to date re development, decisions and timing. He handled all suppliers and the skip hire. We were never disturbed by the works only had to run a cable out in order for him to work. He stuck to the original quote and charged reasonably for the only thing which came up and was out of his control.

Patryk is a master craftsman. I recommend using his services.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Patryk. He's just finished completely renovating our back garden, laying paving slabs, artificial grass, and constructing two fences. The quality of finish is first class, he tidied everything up each day, and was very good value and trustworthy - we had no issues leaving him with a set of keys to the house. I'll definitely be getting him back when we do the front of the house.

• 2 weeks later...
Patryk and his boys recently installed surface drains in front of our house to catch rainwater from our sloping driveway and connected the gutter on the front door roof to it. They did a great job and were very efficient. He is clearly in great demand as we had to wait a bit for him to do the job, but in the end it was well worth the wait. Another strong recommendation from us.

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Patryk, who has done fantastic work for us. Last summer he laid a patio in our back garden, which also involved installing drainage, rendering concrete walls and range of other jobs - the work was done to an excellent standard.

Him and his team have also just finished another big job; rebuilding a collapsed large retaining wall at the back of our garden and paving over a linked area at the top of the garden. Again, we are super happy with the results, and the cost has been less than we were quoted by other builders.

All this work has been complicated by the fact that the only access to our (sloped) back garden is through the house (and access to the front of the house is only up around 8 steps too); but Patryk and his team have been amazing both times, somehow managing to transport several skips' worth of material through the house with the absolute minimum disturbance. Very highly recommended!

Another recommendation for Patryk and his team. This is the second project he has completed for us and we have been incredibly pleased with the results. Patryk and his team have worked in all weather conditions to get the job finished and at all times have been very polite and tidy. Very reasonably priced too.

We would not hesitate to recommend him and to contact him for future work.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow what a breath of fresh air, Patryk and his team have completed several small projects for me and I have never been let down. Patryk is able to think on his feet and get on with the job. He is fast efficient and direct to the point. I highly recommend him a person you can really work with an achieve your goal.