Nappy changing in local eatery (Lounged)

Domitianus

All this because some stressed-out mum, suffering with lack of sleep* changed her darling's nappy in public. Jeesus, I'm shocked that so much bile has been poured on her. Maybe just a bad day at the office for her and she is just as shocked as any of those on here. Where is the empathy guys?

I always think it a problem of the way the human mind is wired that if you ever witness someone do something bad, like smack a child, ,drop some litter etc, you automatically think they do it all the time.

Last year my best friends and myself went to a restaurant in Lewisham, they all have babies, and one of them changed her daughters' nappy on the seat and was going to leave the nappy there! She got a right telling off from all of us! We were absolutely shocked that she would do that and think that it is ok, but I must admit she is pretty out of touch with reality!

Got to say there were no baby changing toilets but she could have done it on her knees or something and attempting to leave the nappy behind was just taking the pee! I am pleased to say that she is much better behaved in public now!