Local Lothario (Lounged)

FelicityNormal

I can confirm she is NOT a troll and I know who the person she is referring to is because she has told me although I have never met the man because I do not go in that place, and I can confirm there are other pervy businessmen and staff in Dulwich who I have encountered personally and I am not a troll but naturally I am not emotionally involved with ANY of them and I have never dated ANY of them, I just think they should learn to stop hassling us womanfolks.

Shu.Kurimu.Sensei Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> HAH 7 pages! Haven't you lot still not learnt not

> to feed trolls #'$%?

>

> http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr314/Shu_Kurim

> u_Sensei/troll.jpg

I've not read 7 pages of fun like this since the Beano Summer Special of 1964.

It involved Roger The Dodger going to an unamed seaside town with his parents, he dodged free rides at the local funfair, got into the cinema by bamboozling the usherette and got away with a much larger ice cream that he paid the vendor for by means of Derren Brown like distraction techniques.

The latter was of course theft. He should have been dragged through the courts, but of course that's The Beano for you.

Beanotown was of course a 'company' town and DC Thompson held sway.

The cops knew their place and if anyone stepped out of line..?

Well, let's just say a visit from Biffo and General Jumbo would have them back toeing it.

I totally agree, Legal. It's not been at all fair on Felicity for the last few pages. Some of you might call it stir-mongering, but she has so far protected this man's identity and merely pointed out what she knows first hand and, indeed, second hand of his shameful activities.

Mikecg Wrote:

> Hidehi,

>

> It's the way of the world.

>

> Remember 9 months getting out and the rest of your

> life trying to get back in.

I don't want to go back in, I just want to live on a deserted island with all the people I like , that would include Wentworth Miller, Jonathan Meyers and Jensen Ackles and a lifetime of decent wine....is that too much to ask for?

???? Wrote:

> Yeah, apart from when she suggested it was

> me......

>

>

> she's a troll or damaged...where's the sisterhood

> in saying "ooooh there's a dangerous man in the

> hood but I'm not telling you who it is"...

>

>

> laughing at the false sisters crap

Maybe on an open forum she wont reveal it, but ask nicely in a private way..hint hint and she might reveal?

???? Wrote:

> Well she was quite happy to suggest it was

> possibly me earlier, scroll up.......so

> discreation apart from people who aren't anything

> to do her accusations...yup, that's integrity

She just got excited because you was giving her a bit of a tough time hence she said it was you since you was giving her a hard time, I am sure in hindsight she realised she should not have jumped the gun. Gosh, I rarely post in the Lounge, I should be in the family room not in here!

From reading all the posts, and some cross referencing, it does sound like there is a problem unless of course it is an orchestrated attempt by some newly formed south London feminist group to take the high ground. Which seems highly unlikely.

I don't think the Police will be too interested when you consider 'the man with the suitcase' is still at large. Of course for us guys, the natural instinct is to assume this 'lothario' is innocent as it gives the gentlemen of East Dulwich a bad name.

However, imagine if these 'lotharios' batted for both sides, would we then be so quick to palm it all off as crap?

Can I clarify that most of the gentlemen living in Dulwich are indeed lovely gentlemen, it is just the selected few 'exotic' men who work etc in Dulwich that ruin it for us naive innocent fresh faced sweet lovely Dulwich ladies? To think I was born in Dulwich Hospital and Dulwich used to be SOOOO lovely...now I have to avoid certain shops in order to avoid some ogling pervs. I miss the Dulwich of old! But then I miss Wham Bars and spring onion walkers crisps also. Nothing stays the same.

???? Wrote:

> Oh, so that's alright is it Heidi?...I'm sure her

> Lothario just gets excited too.......I'm a happily

> married man and could do without her pathetic

> excitement and speculation. Yes,I'd get back to

> the family room.

Hey, don't start on me! I didn't accuse you of being a perv! I can see BOTH your sides and I am allowed to have an opinion, goodness knows you have one too as do the majority of people in Dulwich!

Mikecg Wrote:

> Heidihi wrote,

> I rarely post in the Lounge, I should be in the

> family room not in here!

> snip

> Women all over, Candy cane castles and fluffy

> white kittens.

Sadly not, just a pregnant lady buying some goods from the family room and offering some advice on kids since I am a nanny also.

Not into candy canes and fluffy kittens, more like kick boxing and and yorkie bars ( they are not for girls!).