Local Lothario (Lounged)

FelicityNormal

Only joking Heidihi. I have had the most fun ever on this thread, I have never enjoyed myself so much on a forum in my life. I see it as a catalyst for my humour, and I know there are lots of decent people in this town, but there are sculking mental cases as well.

I cant help it, it's a condition.

LegalEagle-ish Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>If it had been someone lying to a man

> about his bloody car, you would all have been up

> in arms in defence of the conned guy, but cos it's

> about a woman who shagged a man she barely knew,

> then she si the one who gets condemmned.

>

> Pisses me off.

You've made me see the error of my ways LEish.

I beg everyone not to get in my arms, but I lied to a man. About a car.

I publicaly apologise to you, Tony London Suburbs for telling you that the red E Type Jaguar you bought was 'mustard'.

You probably thought I was referring to the hot English mustard and that I was as keen as such for it.

But in truth I meant French's mustard, you know that American one, not a mustard at all really. More of a sauce.

So I'm truly sorry for lying to you about your car, which is nice of course, but perhaps not suitable for your good self.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Looking at the latter part of LEish's message, if you pork a scrubber then make sure you don't sit in judgement.

Seriously, think of Jesus and Mary Magdelene (allegedly). DID HE JUDGE?

Actually, did he?

Mikecg Wrote:

> Only joking Heidihi. I have had the most fun ever

> on this thread, I have never enjoyed myself so

> much on a forum in my life. I see it as a catalyst

> for my humour, and I know there are lots of decent

> people in this town, but there are sculking mental

> cases as well.

>

> I cant help it, it's a condition.

I know, I enjoy your posts Mikecg! I love the humour on here.

(Ignoring Quids because that is what you do to rude people who become insulting and throw hissy fits)

???? Wrote:

> Sorry for being pissed off about being suggested

> as a pox ridden, two timing, lothario by someone i

> don't know Heidi...very unreasonable of me

Can I just point out again that it was NOT me who suggested you were in any way shape or form the lothario so why you are being insulting to me I do not know!:-S

???? Wrote:

> Sorry for being pissed off about being suggested

> as a pox ridden, two timing, lothario by someone i

> don't know Heidi...very unreasonable of me

Oh Quids, come on simmer down, please.

Let's say we're The Eagles Of Death Metal. I'm Josh Homme and you're Jesse Hughes.

I see you're fed up and just grab hold of you under the oxters and swing you round and round.

I let you go towards a chair and you bash gratefully into it.

You look, smile and feel so much better for that swinging round.

Of course you know you're not Jesse Hughes, but the swinging and throwing was fun, right?

I'm hardly ever Josh Homme these days, but it's been great to meet you.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

> Looking at the latter part of LEish's message, if

> you pork a scrubber then make sure you don't sit

> in judgement.

> Seriously, think of Jesus and Mary Magdelene

> (allegedly). DID HE JUDGE?

> Actually, did he?

Not sure about the porking the scrubber bit - i'm female and wouldn't judge a girl for being a scrubber anyway - or a guy for putting it about.

What is wrong with the guy in question is the deceipt he uses to get into womens nickers. If he was honest maybe he would never get a shag cos the scrubbers who might normally repond in the affirmative can spot a wanker a mile off due to their vast experience in these matters so he probably targets less canny women who he gets to think he actually likes them and is looking for a relationship.

Then after he has shagged them he drops the bombshell that he has a wife and kids and was just using them for a shag. A normal tw@t would have kept that bit quiet, just left and not called, but this guy seems to enjoy watching the woman's reaction when he tells her he's just pulled a fast one. Then on top of that - he gives her the pox. In my opinion he is an extra-ordinary tw@t.

So hands up guys, how many of you think that would be a normal way to treat a woman - even if you were dying for a shag?

Just read the latest con woman stuff and can't beleive people are up in arms, thinking of making a citizen's arrest and calling 999 because this woman has conned a few people with more money than sense out of a fiver or so but you guys think that the guy conning women into dropping their nickers and giving them a dose is 'just what guys do'.

I am exotic myself! FFS! Well not exotic in that I was not born here, but I am mixed race, I am so sorry that the men who hassled myself and my friends/family are not British born! Seriously, some of you lot are so anal it is unbelievable. I hope you don't encounter being made to feel really cheap and then have people on the forum jump on you for how you feel and for joining in a thread by stating you have encountered a few pervs! As I said I didn't go out with any of them, dated any of them, or start this post, I don't know the person in question who is at the centre of the allegations but I do know a few businesses with staff/owners in Dulwich that hassle women, FACT! I can't change that piece of truth.

Edited because I made so many typos.

Yeh i agree, the 'exotic' men bit was a bit wrong - I would have preferred a full description but I think that was the best the poster could think of to describe the guy as not a white guy I reckon, after everyone started screaming libel at her.

Bit of a crap description - but the guy's behaviour is still wrong and women should be warned, in my opinion.

well then you should know better than to stereotype or make insidious comments. Anyway who said mixed race/black/anything people have a right to make rascist comments?

Cripes, so now there are several businesses on LL that want nothing more than to cheapen the women who patronise them. I may start shopping in Bromley.