Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2015)

Hi ladies

I have TWO spots left on my group hypnobirthing course starting next Tuesday (3rd March) and running for four weeks, 7.30-10.00pm in East Dulwich. Come along and learn how to create a truly calm, comfortable and empowering birth experience. Nothing weird involved - just very specific techniques to learn how to release your natural pain-relieving hormones during labour. It works. Perfect timing for anyone expecting a baby in June.

Please email me ASAP on [email protected] if you would like to book this spot, or have a look at [www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk] for more information. Place will go on a first come, first served basis.

Hollie x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies,

And congratulations to everyone :)

I've just found out about this group from a friend yesterday and am so glad to see it's up and running.

I'm expecting my first at the end of July and am keen to meet up with any other expectant mums around the area. I live in Forest Hill (also not exactly East Dulwich). Is it OK to join?

x

Hi All,

So happy to find this thread - I'm expecting my second at the very end of August ( so just make the criteria?!) and live in Forest hill. Little girl was two in December and really looking forward to meeting some new mums and new babies in the area.

One thing I'd love adivce on is pregnancy yoga - i've seen some lovely looking groups, just wondering if anyone is using a class regaualrly that they'd recommend. Second baby and I'm not feeling as fit as i did last time round - wonder why!!

Cheers all,

Fi

x

Hi all - just discovered this thread.

I am expecting my second mid-july (my daughter is 17m atm). Would be great to meet up with some other mums in the area due around the same time. Would love to hear about any meet ups planned/join the fb group also.

Ria x

Hi Maria and everyone,

I was part of the ED group, and met up with everyone in Jan at the Clockhouse (or was it Feb... pregnancy brain :)), but I think I may have fallen off the list somehow, as I haven't heard any updates or gotten any e-mails about a Facebook group. Could someone possibly post a link to the latter?

Many thanks!

x (the blonde North American)

Hi,

Sorry only just seen this! There was a meet up yesterday and there will be more planned for the future that you can join in with. We have a Facebook group set up now for this so if you want to join send me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am expecting my second at the beginning of August and would love to meet other mums in the area. Is this group still running? I couldn't find any more recent notes or meeting dates.

Would be lovely to hear from you.

M

Hi ladies,

Congratualtions to those of you expecting and to those of you that have already had your little ones.

If you are looking for baby classes especially for your newborns, Hartbeeps run our lovely gentle session Baby Bells which is especially for newborns until they are sitting.

We currently run classes in Dulwich Village in St Barnabas Parish Hall on Thursday afternoons at 1.30pm

We will also starting our Baby Bells classes in Goose Green Community Centre on the 7th June.

If you would like to know more or book a free taster session then please send me an email on [email protected]

http://hartbeeps.com/teacher/south_east_london_baby_classes.html

It would be lovely to hear from you.

Lotte

Hi

Thanks for letting us know about the meeting. Unfortunately it was a bit late notice and my husband wasn't back from work in time to take our little one to bed.

Would it be possible to publish the dates a few days before the actual meeting here? Also could someone tell me what the Fb group is called. I have contacted niwi already twice per email but she might be away.

It would also be nice to meet any of the other mums who are having their second or third sometime during the week. My little boy has been very ill for a very long time but is doing great at the moment. But because of that and only moving to the area from London Bridge last year we don't know many mums and children here.

Thanks and it would be lovely to hear from you Mx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have 2 spaces left on my refresher course due to start in a couple of weeks. This will run over to evenings, to brush up labour and birth and to get tips on life with a toddler and a baby! These are really good fun and a great place to meet other local mothers expecting their 2nd or 3rd child, with plenty of social events to get to know each other.

If you were interested, email me at: [email protected] or check my website http://www.ariadnasole.com

This course is ideal for those of you expecting June/ July! Really good course full of great tips!

I also run group antenatal classes for first time parents, check out my website for dates and availability. You can also check on previous attendees comments:

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1482443,1502342#msg-1502342 and http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1491580,1491580#msg-1491580

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ariadna Sole