Supermarket problems

FelicityNormal

How am I supposed to shop in ED for groceries? I find William Rose useful for meat and I don't even mind queuing or not being able to pay by card there. But I'm finding it imposible to buy high quality fruit and veg and also fish. Any ideas? I need something of the calibre of the Marks and Sparks foodhall opposite Selfridges or a really good Waitrose.

FelicityNormal Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks. SMBS is quite useful but it doesn't have

> everything unfortunately.

Tell you what Flick even if you do manage to find a shop with everything, it won't have sweet cigarettes and a reasonably priced CD copy of Moth Poet Hotel.

Bastards to find they are.

Admin tells me Felicity Normal AKA Postmodern will not be posting on the forum again due to abuse. This thread was an "ok then, I'll post something predictably boring that will appeal to the white, middle class tossers of the EDF". I think the forum will be a better place without her/him.

[edited once]

Mark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Admin tells me Felicity Normal AKA Postmodern will

> not be posting on the forum again due to abuse.

> This thread was an "ok then, I'll post something

> predictably boring that will appeal to the white,

> middle class tossers of the EDF". I think the

> forum will be a better place without her/him.

>

>

Thank goodness I'm not a white middle class tosser of the EDF I would hate to find this thread appealing! ::o