tetris

Louisa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Real_Louisa I don't think their party cones

> contain Cod fillet, in fact I'm sure it's an

> inferior white fish.

>

> Louisa.

Typical judgemental attitude from the Chiperati - there's nothing 'inferior' about fish from Icelands - just because it's not served in an artichoke foam doesn't mean it's any less nutritious. Honestly, I despair at what East Dulwich has become.

I regret moving here.

At least in shoreditch you could get a decent meal and a blowjob all under a tenner. I mean it was full of white hipster thick-rimmed bearded-cyclist Gordon Freeman lookalike fluff who spent half their income on rent, but at least the area kept all the basic amenities cheap.

Here... it's the same crowd I guess but the area offers nothing but twatty charity shops, a single overpacked pub, a multitude of mostly empty indoor dining restaurants (and "takeaways!"), and a Saturday market that doesn't understand what a market actually is.

God bless the corner shops, the shitty chicken shop, and bless that hardware store guy who stocks everything and its mother at almost amazon prices. Love that guy, wish he'd return my calls .

Dopamine1979 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm surprised to see you taking the bait Otta.

>

> The trolling is strong in The Lounge this week.

> Must be the change in weather.

Indeed. So strong some threads are becoming unreadable. Shame.

It's not trolling. Nothing as patently and obviously stupid as some of the posts could ever be classed as trolling. It's just brain-dead verbal diarrhoea via the internet. Like the EDFs very own version of the Fast Show's Colin Hunt...