Did your new baby 'bring' a gift for your toddler? What was it?

Hi. I'm looking for ideas for what our new baby can bring for our 3 year old when s/he arrives. He's just had his birthday so has way way more than he could possibly want by way of toys, but I still think it's a good idea that baby arrives with something for him - I just can't think what. Ideas appreciated.

Ours brought a set of books with an electronic reader. She prefers it to audio books as there is the novelty of being able to press the buttons on the reader as she turns the page. In addition it buys me some valuable feeding time for bubs! I've only seen Disney ones though.

My second brought a train set with her, which my older child immediately questioned as to how it had fit in my tummy with the baby! The youngest brought her older siblings the Octopod. Both times I chose toys that would engage the older one(s) for long enough for me to feed/change the new baby.

My (then) 3 year old was very into dinosaurs when his baby brother was born, so I bought them a soft toy Triceratops (his favourite) each. He knew he was giving his to his brother as a 'welcome' present, and I put the other one in the hospital crib so that he found it when he came to see me. When he opened it we told him that his baby brother must already love him very much, and they must already have so much in common if they both loved dinosaurs.

I've decided to get a doll - he's going on about helping to look after the baby, so I think it'll be good for him to have one of his own.

We're going to chose a present for him to give the baby, and I like the idea of baby coating the same present for him so that they can be siblings too!