Monkey nuts and burgers!

phobic3000

its this hand food shit meme that the hipster vermin seem to think is funky.

The only reason these hispter scum lice are around to flog us their shit derivative hand food concepts is that smart people invented eating utensils a long time ago and probably stopped humanity from expiring in its own gastro enteritis

these beaded prigs want us to go back to groovy stone age chic, except with full sleeves of tats and soya fecking moccas instead of pigs blood to drink

etc

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Selling nuts? In a pub? Further evidence of East

> Dulwich disappearing up it's own arse.

Point I was making was that they usually sell Tavern Snack Peanuts at ?1.25 for 50grms

Probable the best peanuts available.

But now doing probably 30grm of unsalted nuts for ?2.50 pos. ?3.00

These Packet peanuts are only available when the 'Loose' nuts aren't .

DulwichFox

rahrahrah Wrote:

> People get angry about some strange shit.

Who said I was angry..

Some one was talking about Free nuts and I mentioned other places charging for them

Restaurants used to give out FREE bread and now most if not all charge.

just an observation..

DF

rahrahrah Wrote:

> I was thinking more about Keekybreeks, who seems

> particularly exercised about it.

Fair play rahrahrah..

I no longer read keekybreeks' posts.

I've tried rearranging the words in a vague attempt to make a meaningful sentence, but alas have since given up.

Life is far too short.

Foxy

keekybreeks Wrote:

> its this hand food shit meme that the hipster

> vermin seem to think is funky.

>

> The only reason these hispter scum lice are around

> to flog us their shit derivative hand food

> concepts is that smart people invented eating

> utensils a long time ago and probably stopped

> humanity from expiring in its own gastro enteritis

>

>

> these beaded prigs want us to go back to groovy

> stone age chic, except with full sleeves of tats

> and soya fecking moccas instead of pigs blood to

> drink

>

> etc

Are you feeling ok?...... just wondered

I think what angers keeky the most is this faux urban trendy attempt to do something like say, eat a fancy burger and chips with a sort of smug "we invented this" kind of sneering. The same goes for posh hot dog eaters, acting as though they've 'discovered' a new way of eating. Makes you want to stamp on their bare toes with a stiletto.

Louisa.

i was roping in various contemoprary and historical points of interest- the adoption of utensils that allowed man to escape the faecel ingestion horro that was killing half of humanity at the time vs the new meme for eating wiv yer hands, the ahoy matey fisherman beards, the ballpoint pen squiggeled arms , the selective cultural rape of established working class iconography, blah you get the jist. The people who serve monkey nuts and then follow it with a dirty burger on a slab of bark and omit cultlery are the hippies of the st century.

christ my spelling is getting worser