(No longer) Missing Person - Nigel Sanderson from Brockley

MISSING - PLEASE HELP

Nigel Sanderson, he left his home in Brockley, South London at 10:30pm on 1st June 2015 and has not been seen since. He was wearing a burgundy beanie hat, sky blue hoodie, blue jeans and blue Adidas trainers.

Nigel suffers from depression and has been experiencing a very difficult time recently. When he left the house he said he was going to the Maudsley psychiatric hospital in Camberwell to check in for treatment but he never arrived.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST, ESPECIALLY IF YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS LIVE IN SOUTH EAST LONDON, and encourage your friends to do the same.

Nige's family love him very much and we are all very worried about him. If you see him or know where he is please get in touch.

Thank you.

Really sorry anniebody, you must feel frantic

I am sure that you and the police have thought of all of these things already but just in case......

Is Nigel already a Maudsley patient? If not then at 10.30pm he would have needed to be assessed by a duty clinician from the local CMHT. In order for this to happen he may well have been advised to present over the road at Kings A&E.

It can often take a number of hours for the duty clinician to be free to assess, particularly if he arrived at night time. He may not be assessed until the following day.

You may want to contact local A&E departments and CMHTs to ensure they haven't seen him.

Sorry if you know all of this already