Cafes with sockets

dulwichdreadlocks

I will immediately declare an interest in Green & Blue since I am part of its management. We do have a number of free power points near several different tables, and quite a few people come in to use their laptops. I'll let you decide whether the coffee is up to scratch but I certainly drink a lot of it!

You're welcome DD - we do coffee, different teas, pastries, cakes, fruit juices etc all day so do pop in and give it a try. If you want to concentrate and do some work then I'd recommend the front of the bar. The bit round the back has sofas and kids toys and loos with a baby changer so you might find it a bit noisy if a group of mums turn up. If you can't find a free power point just ask a member of staff and they'll be able to sort something out for you.

This is incredibly useful to know. Do you have a mirror too? I shall send the au pair over there with her GHD straightening iron in the morning.

That girl is a drain on my resources - this is a credit crunch you know!

She is as pretty as a picture and I am experiencing an almost overwhelming urge to hang her -

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

A friend, Rachel, has just been to Romeo Jones in Dulwich and says they do the BEST COFFEE in London. She didn't mention sockets.

My place, The Sun and Doves, www.sunanddoves.co.uk has sockets all over the show, free wifi and pretty great coffee and tea too. And a great summer garden which even has a non smoking area but we're on the wrong side of the tracks chaps.

I once enquired about using my laptop upstairs at Dulwich Library (when the electricity was off in our road for the day). Like yours, my old laptop had short battery life so needed to be plugged in. The head honcho upstairs declared that (a) plugging in to one of their many power sockets would contravene health and safety and might cause an explosion and (b) computers using the wi-fi obtain their power via the wi-fi - through the ether - and so do not need to be plugged into an electricity supply: "That is what wi-fi is for." I kid you not. Priceless.

Mark Dodds Wrote:

> My place, The Sun and Doves, www.sunanddoves.co.uk

> has sockets all over the show, free wifi and

> pretty great coffee and tea too. And a great

> summer garden which even has a non smoking area

> but we're on the wrong side of the tracks chaps.

Dear Mr Dodds,

If I ever feel the need to be stabbed or murdered while drinking coffee and availing of your power supply, I will indeed pop along to your public house in SE5 (OHMYGOD that place is virtually in Brixton...).

Camberwell, or should I say, Coldharbour Lane, is not for everyone sweetie.