Bruno teabags Eminem

cupid_stunt

I can assure you that that isn't 'tea bagging', close, but I didn't see any 'dunking' to qualify it as grade A smut. Eminem is one of those idiots that looks as though he's never been able to take a joke which is a shame as he came across as quite normal on Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago. Nice try cupid but still very vanilla by my standards.

Well BBW, considering that this was shown 'as live' in the US via the corporate monlith that is MTV then i think that this is about as smutty as it gets... Top marks i say.

As we know, Eminem's career thrives on telling jokes but it appears he doesn't like to be the butt of them...

It would have been a moment - but the circumstances in which a well-known serial pranker might be allowed to drop from a wire, half naked, onto the unsuspecting head of a major-selling artist - on a live television programme produced by a corporate media giant like MTV.. well, those circumstances simply don't exist.

Therefore, as a hokey, staged event, with feigned shock on faces all around, it's just a bit shite.

He needs to go to "RAP REHAB" & get his sorry assed attitude back

I mean come on Marshal .........repeat after me

"Bit*h & Ho*s"

"Bit*h & Ho*s"

"Bit*h & Ho*s"

"get that man tackle outta my nose"

Now get out there and do yo thing.....

*OO*

*Life coaching.......piece of pi*s"

1) A lot of people noticed this guy make his entrance.

2) When 'Bruno' starts to get into 'difficulty' the event staff don't seem to bothered that an 'intuder/gatecrasher' is about 20 ft from breaking their neck. If this whole (technically impossible regarding the logistical/technical requirements) stunt was unknown to the organisers then once the pranker was in difficulty the security staff would've reacted as though someone had popped some chewing gum at a presidential speech.

3) Eminem's bodyguards were a bit tame in there treatment of the prankster. I don't know about you but if I was a multi millionaire rapper/narcasist with past 'issues' and fans expectations to live up to I'd have made more effort in putting my feelings across.

4) It was MTV.

Well done for bringing this to our attention but regarding it's authenticity you've come across as your username.

If it's any reconcilliation I've just admitted to Quids that my dad is from the west country.

Eminem had already performed on stage earlier in the MTV awards so I fail to see what motive he'd have in agreeing to the act? Has Cohen ever performed an act where he has had co-operation from the victim in advance?

What Cohen did was stage managed, and no one has said differently, but just because Eminem's minders didn't turn out to be the stereotypical lunatics and start throwing their fists about and stab Cohen in the buttocks, does not mean that bad boy Eminem was an eager participant.

Maybe you're right, Matthew.

And gosh, and it is a coincidence isn't it.. there you are, minding your own business, knocking around without releasing an album for four years and then suddenly, literally of the the eve of releasing your new one, publicity-generating stuff like this happens! Would you credit it?!

Matthew - don't you remember the Pamela Anderson stunt in his first film??? The one where he kidnapped her??? Totally fabricated.

This stunt was 100% fabricated, those who say otherwise need their heads checked!!

Cohen - a new movie coming out.

Eminem - a new CD just out.

Doesn't take a genius!

He'd already been up on stage to perform... i.e. promoting his new album... Yes read that line again!

If he was greedy for more promotion with Cohen then it was a bit lame to say the least. If he was in on the act you'd have seen punches thrown, throttling of Cohen.. or maybe you think Eminem got stage fright?

If anything the whole sorry incident will turn people away from buying his new album, so why do it?

It's obviously fabricated but I don't necessarily think Eminem would have been in on it...he comes out of it really badly. He's made a living out of homophobic lyrics and in this clip he appears upstaged by a guy pretending to be gay ? what's in it for him? It hardly makes him out to be badass (as I believe the vernacular had it some years ago)