Winter Babies Club (Due December 2015 / January, February 2016)

The FB page is a great idea Brissie, we had one when I had my first baby and it worked well (although we got a lot of spam from non-parents who joined). Thanks for offering to set up,will pm you.

I can't make 26th but hope to meet you all another time.

Hi all, I'm expecting my 2nd in January (my little girl turns 3 at the end of the month).

Would love to meet up but not sure I can make the September dates as we're just in the middle of moving.

Brissie, great idea about the Facebook page, I'll pm you.

Facebook group has been set up so if you have PM'd me you should have the link. Anyone else, PM me and I will send it to you.

I have set it up as a closed group so hopefully spam will be minimised.

I will set up the initial meet up for the 26th Sept - details to follow. The security on the group has been set so any of the members can create events, that way there is not too much of a load on the one person :)

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Hello! Our second is on the way and due in mid-December, and our son is 2 now. Would be great to join the group, and I can make it on the 26th - will send a message to join the FB group.

Thanks for organising!

• 2 weeks later...

NCT DULWICH & DISTRICT BUMPS AND BABIES group is back ...

Our informal monthly group for mums and babies /toddlers starts on Wednesday16th September from 10-11.30am at the Dish and The Spoon cafe Cheltenham Road SE15 3AF.

Further dates are :

Wednesday 16th October, Wednesday 11th November and Wednesday 9th December

The group is a relaxed friendly drop in for ALL

Hope to see you there

Any further info email [email protected]

By the way does anyone know if there are baby clubs like this for the Dad's to be?! My husband is freelance and most of his friends who have had babies have moved abroad, so I thought it might be nice to see if there might be something that he could join to meet other expectant first time Dad's also in a similar position? It would be great to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Leah x

The winter babies group I joined three years ago had meet ups with both mums and dads so some of the dads met there. Probably not very possible for nighttime for those of us with a toddler at home but we could do some weekend meet-ups before the babies arrive? Other than that my husband got to know our ante-natal group dads quite well.

Hey all,

Excited to meet up and make some more mummy friends in the area. Due with my second on 12 Feb and quite over-whelmed at the thought of doing it all again! I can't make the 26 September but will get on board for the next meet up and think an evening drink is a good shout too. Just putting some October dates out for a little drinkie in the East Dulwich Tavern? What about the week of 19th October? Say an 8pm meet on Tuesday 20 October? Let me know if it suits and I can reserve a table.

Also if anyone is doing any good preggo exercise classes in the local area can you let me know!

Thanks, Lou

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just wondering if any is keen to do a Hypnobirthing course and wants to join forces in a private session? I've left it late (due on 16 Nov) so group options are full.

Let me know and we can scope out times and prices. I'll want to do in the next few weeks!

Thanks,

Selena

Hello all!

Congratulations to everyone expecting. I am moving to the area (between Denmark Hill and Peckham Rye) in the next few weeks, and am expecting my first little one on 1st December, so would love to meet other mums / mums to be in the area.

I also wondered if any of you know of any good Doulas in the area who might be available? I will probably be giving birth at Kings.

Thanks, and look forward to meeting you / any advice or contacts!

With best wishes

Genevieve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I am also expecting and my due due date is 7th January 2016. This is my first - I'm so excited but also trying to get around how dramatically different life will be! Currently on garden leave from work so have plenty of spare time on my hands. Could do with being rescued from nesting! Would be great to meet other expectant mums in a similar position, over a coffee x