Police use Tasers

jimmy two times

What's all the fuss about? Thug assaults copper who has to be treated in hospital. He is either p**ed out of his head or high as a kite and won't calm down. Coppers taser him and give him a few digs to restrain him. He is subsequently arrested and charged with GBH. Job done in my opinion.;-)

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Last year I got sprayed with C.S gas outside the

> Coach and Horses pub in Lewisham by the old bill

> and it was incredibly painful. Looking back I

> suppose I deserved it.

Now BBW, stick to point, this is the taser thread, don't come on here swanking about your CS gassing.

When you've been electrocuted by the cozzers then come back.

But well done on accepting responsibility, have you straightened up and flown right since?

Brendan Wrote:

> Back when I was a kid I got hanged for being rude

> to the plod and it never did me any harm.

But since then you've straightened up and flown right, haven't you?

It was the only language you understood

jimmy two times Wrote:

> Please explain HonaloochieB. I'm assuming you're

> inferring that I am self righteous?

I don't know you but your posts have a certain smack of it about them.

Have a look at these, and you'll get an idea of what i'm getting at.

I'm not intolerant of the opinions of others, which is a big part of being self righteous. Everyone's entitled to them. I like this discussion forum but I'm often saddened by how personal people can get if they disagree with something. It can border on plain nasty at times. In one of the other threads I was called an 'idiot' by a very charming lady. She may be right, but it still wasn't very nice. I do wish people wouldn't say things in their postings that they wouldn't dream of saying to an individual's face.

AS I said JX2, I was referring to your posts and not nevessarily you.

But to start a thread aprpos of nothing with

"What's all the fuss about? Thug assaults copper who has to be treated in hospital. He is either p**ed out of his head or high as a kite and won't calm down. Coppers taser him and give him a few digs to restrain him. He is subsequently arrested and charged with GBH. Job done in my opinion".

And then to follow up with

"They've got a tough job to do and they have to use force at times".

It just put me in mind of the SRBs inasmuch as it seemed a little on the satirical side, that's all.

jimmy two times Wrote:

> I'm not intolerant of the opinions of others,

> which is a big part of being self righteous.

> Everyone's entitled to them. I like this

> discussion forum but I'm often saddened by how

> personal people can get if they disagree with

> something. It can border on plain nasty at times.

> In one of the other threads I was called an

> 'idiot' by a very charming lady. She may be right,

> but it still wasn't very nice. I do wish people

> wouldn't say things in their postings that they

> wouldn't dream of saying to an individual's face.

You are an idiot. You know you are only trying to wind it up with this thread. I agree they do a difficult job but the accusation is that he was punched in the face on the floor, after being tasered he was then punched in the face four times. Crazy overuse of force that should be addressed by an inqury. "A Bit of a dig" is not a solution to the issue.

Probably should have been shot in your opinion I guess.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/107742/Captured-on-camera-Man-repeatedly-tasered-by-police

If you don't like bully's then why are you suggesting that Police Officers act in a bullying manner. I don't know how many police there are in the UK - I am guessing it is over 100,000.

Do you not think that when people witness this behaviour they will in turn think it is acceptable.

For old school I would substitute narrow minded and backward. I think you have jumped in saying something without thinking about it at all, and if you stopped to consider what you were saying then you would realise your argument is fundamentally flawed.

He had already committed GBH on another copper and he wasn't incapacitated. He was kicking out and struggling despite being told to stop. Also, so far you've called me an idiot, backward, narrow minded, a bully and a coward. I'm really biting my lip here because I don't like internet forum slanging matches so I'll kindly ask you to by all means engage in debate with me til the cows come home ,but stop with the personal insults.