Beautiful asian woman in sainsburys

davy watts

it seems that who ever wrote using my name on this forum has has caused quite a stir, as i did state it was not from myself, it was not only this forum they hacked but as i stated they hacked my entire pc, as well as my msn,games accounts, my paypal account, they also changed all of my daughters passwords that she uses, etc and other sites i use, my online banking, my bank cards and internet banking was cancelled,as some of you may be aware that if you call your bank via telephone they ask security questions,to which this person as far as i was aware did not know,i was later told that there is some sort of programme out there that hackers use, so i guess whilst i was accessing my online banking etc they could see everything i was doing on my pc, as the police have been given this persons name by myself as this person did actually write an email to someone telling them that they was going to do it, the email has been passed onto the local police, as to all the comments that have been made in regards as to that what was written i do not think you are being fair, and i sincerly hope that this never happens to you or any body else, as the person involved does not know what sort of aggrovation they have caused to my family.

• 10 months later...