Brothel (Lounged)

Lewishamman

Hi Lewishamman

It is sad that we new members of our advanced age have our messages taken in the wrong context, it is the way that perhaps we say things we mean no harm, and I'm sure that the members dont.

This is only your first day.

I like yourself only see the things close to me as I seldom am able to get out

Things happen that you might think too much about, and if you do inform the police then those involved might work out who gave the informtion. Do you really want the hastle of it on your mind, I avoid these things now. I just rise when it gets light and use every day to its full, when my eyes cant see anymore only water I will go to bed, if I worry I cant sleep . So Why Worry? God Bless. Shorty

Declan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >

> Can you give an example of the bullies you refer

> to please?

Away and play with the traffic you. If they start up on me, I'll take it to PM and have a one on one with them like always, I'm not opening a can of worms on your behalf.

I'm obviously not alone in feeling this, just don't expect me to enter into any cyber bitch slaps.

This is the 'teenager' who bought a house here in the last few months you are agreeing with! It doesn't make it difficult to be sceptical about some of the postings here. However that is not the problem at hand. If LM has a problem then the rest of your posting can only be of comfort to him. As can the one by Shorty.

Acid Casual Wrote:

> Declan Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > >

> > Can you give an example of the bullies you

> refer

> > to please?

>

> Away and play with the traffic you. If they start

> up on me, I'll take it to PM and have a one on one

> with them like always, I'm not opening a can of

> worms on your behalf.

>

> I'm obviously not alone in feeling this, just

> don't expect me to enter into any cyber bitch

> slaps.

I wish I knew what you are talking about Mr.Reasonable and Articulate!

Declan Wrote:

> Acid Casual Wrote:

> -----

> > Declan Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > >

> > > Can you give an example of the bullies you

> > refer

> > > to please?

> >

> > Away and play with the traffic you. If they

> start

> > up on me, I'll take it to PM and have a one on

> one

> > with them like always, I'm not opening a can of

> > worms on your behalf.

> >

> > I'm obviously not alone in feeling this, just

> > don't expect me to enter into any cyber bitch

> > slaps.

>

> I wish I knew what you are talking about

> Mr.Reasonable and Articulate!

Fud!

Crimestoppers. They'll have no way of knowing it was you Lewishamman. I think you'd feel a bit better after speaking to them. Chances are the police already know about the place anyway. Also I don't think you need to be scared of them, they probably don't even know you can hear and see what's going on. Not nice to have on your doorstep though. Best of luck.

"Any one use bittorrent ? I heard that is a good way to get music."

A post by Lewishamman on another thread.

How many 79-year-olds do you know who know about bittorrent?

I didn't think I was ageist, but I do think that is odd, and now I think this thread is even more sus, sorry :-$

Many years ago there was a brothel in Plough Lane, us locals thought it was a family house with lots of coming and goings. We had at that time a beat bobby who knew everyone and took time to chat, one conversation arose around the 'family' in Plough Lane and we were astonished to hear it was a brothel which the police had been keeping an eye on for some months. The men frequenting the house were getting noiser and were drawing attention to the property. Police decided to visit and later all occupants moved out.

Prostitutes have always lived in the ED community - there was a lady who was always 'obliging' somewhere in the Crystal Palace Road area and whenever there was an election on and local parties were canvessing, there was always one person(usually male) who got lured in to the house. Poor things they were thinking she was interested in their manefesto!

She was seen as a lovely lady and really caring for her neighbours.

If our gentleman is concerned about the comings and goings of this property and does not wish to talk to the police, may I suggest contacting one of the ward councillors. They may make discreet enquiries as to the ownership of the property (especially if it were council)and find some other way to tackle the problem i.e. environmental if condoms were being left in the street etc.

My grandson use's bittorrent to listien to music, he told me it was free. I know what bittorrent is as well. You people on this community board are very unwelcoming, do you think just because I am old I am ignorant of any thing new, well you are wrong . I may not have the latest games console but I know the ps3 is the best one doe's that make me a troll ?

You are not very nice people.

Hi Pugwash.

The house of diss repute in Plough Lane although it seemed to be in a cul-de-Sac did have a "Now Gated" alleyway from the end continuing behind the houses in Landells Road & Barry Road to the other gate next to a tiny shop in Goodrich Road.

A policeman might not have seen all the clients if observing from Lordship Lane.

So there might have been a conection with a lady who was always 'obliging' somewhere in the Crystal Palace Road that perhps gave direct access to the alley.

Lewishamman Wrote:

> You are not very nice people.

Lewishamman, sorry you've caught the sharp end of the forum on your first visits.

I personally think it's generally a friendly place and you have seen a number of supportive posts on your threads.

Since you're new, you won't have seen all the strange goings-on and false postings that people who post regularly have seen, and I'm afraid it has made people a little cynical. Try to take it with a pinch of salt - on the whole, I hope you will find this is an interesting and friendly place.

I'm sorry you have found yourself in a situation that makes you so uncomfortable. I agree with the people who have suggested that you contact crimestoppers.

Best of luck

Lewishamman Wrote:

> My grandson use's bittorrent to listien to music,

> he told me it was free. I know what bittorrent is

> as well. You people on this community board are

> very unwelcoming, do you think just because I am

> old I am ignorant of any thing new, well you are

> wrong . I may not have the latest games console

> but I know the ps3 is the best one doe's that

> make me a troll ?

I doff my cap to you Sir!! winkyface..

Love Life, Love Culture, Love East Dulwich Forum.