Herne hill Vs East Dulwich

DrDom

I'm not really agreeing with BBW about Forest Hill, BUT, to say one place is better than another because it is in Zone 2, and has a nicer Sainsbury's (not even sure I agree there), really doesn't say much about either place. Forest Hill and Sydenham have much much nicer housing, and more trees, that is why I prefer it up this way. ED has the CPT, which is why I do most of my drinking down that way.

To be honest, the drugs haven't been great from either place for a while.

FH and Sydenham have lots of decent sized flats. Also some very nice tucked away corners in private roads.

I think we on the Upper East Side have as many if not more trees and open green spaces, while building/house/flat size matches FH/Sydenham/Crystal Palace. And the gardens on some roads here have to be seen to be believed. One estate agent called this road "the best kept secret in the area". But I can't reveal the secret or it will no longer be that :-S

I really couldn't give a damn who thinks what or where is better as long as you're happy where you are that's all that matters. This is all just playground stuff really. All of these places are nearby so you can enjoy all about what's good about them by visiting if you so desire. Whether one is better than the other is just bollocks. I couldn't give a shit.

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you buy your weed from the lads on the Wells

> Park estate Keef?

>

> It was terrible the last few months so I didn't

> bother with smoking but the stuff they've got now

> f_cks me sideways.

No. From your description, it sounds like it's skunk, which I don't really go in for. Too much sitting like a zombie, not enough giggling at nonsense.

To be honest I'm getting a bit over SE22 with its over exposure on this forum and gradual erosion of any independent identity it had never mind the apathy as we watch it slide into commercial mediocrity. Sure it still has a lot going for it but if I was moving now I'd look at Sydenham which is amazing, Forest Hill or even Honor Oak (where you can get a 3 bed house for 275K and shortly a tube).

Drugs have been crap everywhere for years - last mass survey showed average cocaine purity has dropped from 73% in 1995 to 23% now which means it costs three times as much and gives you more of the trots as you play roulette with the other 50%. What's the point?!

Yes Keef, I'm afraid that it is Skunk.

I'm an occasional smoker (2 a day) and I rarely smoke during the week. I personal don't go in for all this new fangled silver Rizla's either. A two skin made with Swan smalls for me. I avoid the grinders as well, encourages laziness.

Do I sit about like a Zombie?

Well I'm afraid that the answer is all to often a great big phat yes. I often get incredibly hungry as well which forces me to eat alot of junk food as well.

Am I a bad person?

Yes. I'm a little shit that loves to get baked and arse about with fireworks and other such dangerous distractions. I also look at 'grown up' sites as well sometimes when I'm choking through a massive scud.

Do I giggle enough?

I do the Sunday Times crossword when I'm 'aloof' on pot. So should you!

Is Forest hill better than east Dulwich?

Of course it bloody well is!

Andystar Wrote:

> bigbadwolf Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

>

> > Is Forest hill better than east Dulwich?

> >

> > Of course it bloody well is!

>

> so why are you on this forum then?? ;-)

Good point Andy. I have to say ED is far better then HH. Although I have to admit, that the park on a weekend is a bit annoying with yummy mummies and there babies doing yoga, and the Sainsburys ain't much better either to be honest. All in all tho, we have much more going on than HH, plus we have North Cross Road, which is just brill!!

As for FH, we'll not go there.

Andystar Wrote:

> bigbadwolf Wrote:

> -----

>

>

> > Is Forest hill better than east Dulwich?

> >

> > Of course it bloody well is!

>

> so why are you on this forum then?? ;-)

Because Andy, we want him here, because he's funny, and lets face it lots of other people aren't.

If he's a timber wolf he would live in the Chelsea shed.

If he was an ardwolf he would just strut everywhere through life.

If he was a wolf in sheeps clothing he would live in Baaaaking.

As he is bigbadwolf I guess we're lumbered with him and all his nonsense until he wins the lottery so he can leave his FH lair.

Mick Mac Wrote:

> Andystar Wrote:

> -----

> > bigbadwolf Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> >

> >

> > > Is Forest hill better than east Dulwich?

> > >

> > > Of course it bloody well is!

> >

> > so why are you on this forum then?? ;-)

>

>

>

> Because Andy, we want him here, because he's

> funny, and lets face it lots of other people

> aren't.

Aw, i was only kidding Mick mac