Annoying yummies on NCR

Louisa

It's soooooo difficult not to get drawn in to Louisa's little bit of fun. She knows it gets a response because her comments are so unfair, unfounded and just generally derisible.

Let's face it she's obviously making it all up about travelling the world and lolling about drinking wine all afternoon. It's a little fantasy world she's created for our benefit. I put the recent absence down to a bit of a spell at her majesty's pleasure for shoplifting in Iceland again.

Lee B Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> From my really angry wife:

> Louisa I must say i think your post is an absolute

> load of bollocks and instead of telling you to

> stick your spring rolls where the sun don't shine

> would like to provide a rational response to your

> ignorant post. I have recently become a mum

Well congratulations, maybe a medal should be issued

, am

> from good Northern working class stock and have

> travelled to some pretty hardcore places myself.

Coming from the north, i'd have thought even the wealthy would have been to Sheffield or Leeds at least once my love!

> The way you are pigeonholing us 'yummys' merely

> for spending our hard-earned money in keeping

> small businesses in ED alive in a recession is

> unbelievably shortsighted for someone who by your

> posts appears to be a 'woman of the world'.

Your money? hu hum... and yes, recessions are tough times, therefore people should be staying home drinking PG tips or any other bog standard label of tea if they claim to be 'working-class', and believe me Mr's Lee B I have my doubts!

> All the mummy friends I have in ED are normal,

> lovely ladies - a far cry from the ignorant,

> more-money-than sense sloane rangers you are

> describing here -

You clearly know all the yummys in ED, i do apologise, I should have known!

> indeed many of them aren't even

> receiving maternity pay from their employers - so

> what if they want to nurse a cup of tea for the

> afternoon - motherhood (contrary to ill-informed

> belief) is hard bloody work and can be quite

> lonely so why shouldn't we be allowed to get out

> and about in the local community?

Why cant they go to the Wimpy on Rye Lane or some other working-class establisment if indeed they are normal lovely ladies of "working class stock" as you appear to be suggesting

> A final point: I would say the majority of people

> in ED are tolerant, top people who I would like to

> think do not share your view.

Good for them, this is my view, and if that doesnt suit your fairyland view of the rest of ED then booo bloomin hooo!

Anyway, back to the discussion, anyone fancy a glass of Dom i'm getting into this now!

Louisa.

>

> Call yourself working class with a bugaboo? tut

> tut!

>

> The key point is, do you go into these overpriced

> shops to buy produce, or are you more of an

> Iceland girl? Walking down NCR with a pram does

> not count unless you frequent a proportion of the

> shops!

>

>

>I certainly do call myself working class, because i am. A bugaboo is just a pram - get over it.

I don't buy overpriced stuff in overpriced shops, but nor do i shop in iceland. there you go - stereotype me now if you can

Asset, I think the only thing that is fantasy in this thread so far is your suggestion that innocently sluring on a cup of tea in a cafe is anything other than the pursuit of middle class mothers who clearly dont have a care in the world! Let's face, when did you last see one of those bugaboo things parked outside a wimpy or starburger? NEVER! they go to places like Blue Mountain because it suits there middle-class capitalist spending spree, plus it is a way of sticking two fingers up at the worst off mothers who are being hit hard by the credit crunch!

Anyway, if I am apparantly a fantasist creating stories on here maybe it would be a wise move not to retaliate to my posts? LOL... jesus, you do amuse me very much my love... please continute ;-)

Louisa.

suzza22 Wrote:

> Louisa doesn't speak the truth me thinks, she

> can't be for real! otherwise it is she who should

> be removed from the community. The likes of her

> are not wanted round these parts thanks!

You clearly speak for the entire community, perhaps when you wake up you should see a doctor about the apparant dellusions of grandeur you have!

Louisa.

clux Wrote:

> >I certainly do call myself working class, because

> i am. A bugaboo is just a pram - get over it.

A bugaboo is something owned by snobby middle-class mothers - fact! If you are working class and you own one, you clearly aspire to me like the rest of them no?

>

> I don't buy overpriced stuff in overpriced shops,

> but nor do i shop in iceland. there you go -

> stereotype me now if you can

I already have stereotyped you, you own a bugaboo lol

Louisa.

Assest my love, you do amuse, but sadly Louisa is not taking the bait this evening hehe... I think I have made my point and I am only prepared to talking about the topic on which this thread was about in the first place lol

Nice try though!

Louisa.

I certainly do not aspire to be middle-class, what a stupid thing to say. I own a pram that does the job i need it to do (i won't bore you with the technical stuff, i'm not sure you'd understand)

there are plenty of bugaboos in peckham, being pushed by very non-middle class mothers. i think you're a bit stuck in 2002 Louisa.

FFS!

I live in UR (aka Ulverscroft Road) off NCR (as we must now call it) and I walk down NCR every day.

I just don't recognise this picture which is being painted.

Who the f*** cares, anyway?

We're all people, people. Get over it :)

mlteenie Wrote:

> Louisa, I normally can't be bothered getting

> involved in your endless tedia, but you are simply

> a chronic troll.

Thank god for that, because i've never even noticed you before so you clearly arnt worth communicating with anyway! :-)

Louisa

clux Wrote:

> i've never bothered before either but i just

> couldn't help myself this time

>

> anyway, she seems to have gone now i've directly

> challenged her to prove i'm not working class!!

Ooh, what a challenge! Well oddly enough, i've already come to the conclusion you are not "working-class", and by telling me you enjoy shopping trips along NCR with bugaboo you have already proven my point! Maybe you should now be the one proving to all of us you are not?

Louisa.

Sue Wrote:

> FFS!

>

> I live in UR (aka Ulverscroft Road) off NCR (as we

> must now call it) and I walk down NCR every day.

>

> I just don't recognise this picture which is being

> painted.

>

> Who the f*** cares, anyway?

>

Sue, this is a picture which I amongst a large community of old schoolers recognise. Some of these mothers are not 'hard done by at home mothers who need to get out during the day', they are wealthy ladies of leisure who are living off of plastic! It is an utter disgrace that working class mothers have to see this kind of thing!

And...clearly lots of people care, hence why my thread has created such a huge response!

Louisa.

I own a Bugaboo, shame on me. However, I've used it every day for the past 5 years so that works out at 27 pence per day, and I'm still using it with daughter number two, so I see it as a bargain! And how come Louisa even knows about pushchairs??????? Do I detect a little bit of green-eyed envy perhaps????

suzza22 Wrote:

> I own a Bugaboo, shame on me. However, I've used

> it every day for the past 5 years so that works

> out at 27 pence per day, and I'm still using it

> with daughter number two, so I see it as a

> bargain! And how come Louisa even knows about

> pushchairs??????? Do I detect a little bit of

> green-eyed envy perhaps????

Just because a lady wishes to talk about bugaboos it does not mean she is a fan of having children herself! Goodness me, for the first time tonight I am actually almost offended!

Louisa.