Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2016)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm expecting my second at the very end of May would anyone mind if I snook into this group as there seem to be a lot more second time mum's having babies in the Summer? I'd love to meet first time and third time mums too! Suzanne

• 3 weeks later...

Also expecting my first at the end of July. Would be lovely to meet up with other mums to be! Don't currently live in East Dulwich, but have made an offer on a house and hope to be in before the baby comes (wishful thinking...)

I'll PM my number.

Hi there Summer Babies Group

Hope you don't mind me jumping into your group but I have a large quantity of white short sleeved 0-3 month vests which I'd like to give away to a good home. They're from Mothercare. Charity shops don't want them and I can't bear to just throw them away so I hope they might be of use to one of you.

All the best

Daisy

Hello there,

I'm expecting my first mid July and I'd love to meet mums in the area. I will send in my number - it would be great to get added on to the whatsapp group and try to join a meet up soon.

Thanks,

Bethan

Hi all,

Just moved to the area and expecting our first at the end of August. I would love to join the group if there is still space, it would be lovely to meet other expectant mums. Let me know who I need to contact.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, congratulations to all you new/expectant mothers!

Hope this doesn't seem opportunistic, but I just wanted to let you know that I have just posted for sale in the Family Room Classifieds section various bits of baby kit that we genuinely found essential with both our babies, but particularly our first (for whom we had a bit more time to sit still and play with things..!) -- Bouncy Chair, Jumperoo, Jungle Gym playmat -- and we also have a door bouncer, Baby Bjorn and feeding pillows I will be adding later. PM me if you're interested in anything, and good luck with it all!

Daisy x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...