Carpet Supplier and Fitter - Dulwich Carpet Company

Stephen Tozer

I'd like to add another recommendation for Stephen. He's just fitted carpet in two bedrooms and we are really pleased. As everyone else has said, he's a really nice guy. Great advice and really helpful when it came to making a final decision! Thank you, Stephen.

• 3 weeks later...
Another well deserved recommendation for Stephen Tozer. I recently completed a property refurbishment project and needed carpets for the stars and bedrooms. I thought (of all the many things I needed) that buying and fitting a carpet would be the simplest - how wrong I was. After receiving a horrendous service from some of the well know companies, I found Stephen's details on the forum and contacted him. Stephen was incredible, he gave me some excellent (and cost effective) advice and sourced me a fantastic product and fitted it beautifully. His service was exceptional and he is a really lovely guy as well. I will definitely be using him again and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Another recommendation for Stephen Tozer. I've just had carpets fotted to two bedrooms, landings and stairway. Really nice job! Lovely guy to deal with and a pleasure to have working in your home. Prompt, courteous, efficient and a good price!

• 4 weeks later...
Stephen did a splendid job at our house, not just sourcing and laying new carpets but even uplifting another and relaying it elsewhere which was extremely helpful. The new stairs and hallway, loft room, bedroom and dining room all look perfect. I can highly recommend his professionalism and efficient communication skills.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just received an incredible service from Stephen.

I have a rented flat and don't live locally anymore. But the meeting I had with Stephen really reassured me in terms of quality of service, fitting, carpet and honesty. I was remote at the time but throughout Stephen's communication with me was exceptional. Absolutely thrilled with the job Stephen has done throughout my flat, stairs, corners, bedrooms etc. I would highly recommend and happy to speak to anyone to answer any more specific questions if you had any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I can heartily recommend Stephen Tozer and his carpet business. He responded quickly, visited and advised me on what might work best, gave a range of samples to suit budget and talked through options. Gave high quality advice and the fitting was done expertly - looks great and delivered on time.

Wanted to add our recommendations for Stephen - he fitted carpet and vinyl flooring for us last year and it's still in great shape. His advice was really helpful too as it was our first home. Never felt like he was trying to upsell us, always gave his honest opinion and was clear about what work was being undertaken. Really friendly and brilliant service.

Another recommendation for Stephen, he was brilliant at communication and advising us what was best for our flat, he came on time and did a brilliant job, the carpet looks great and Stephen left the place tidy and clean with no marks on our freshly painted skirting and walls.

Steve did a great job initially helping us plan and eventually fitting our hall carpet recently following a loft conversion. Although the carpet we chose was initially out of stock Steve kept us up to date as to the ETA. Overall a thoroughly professional service and a top bloke too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
We'd like to add another really positive review and recommendation for Stephen. He recently fitted carpets to three bedrooms, two flights of stairs and landings and we are so happy with the work and the service. Stephen's communication was excellent and he was so helpful and efficient. He came to quote and then obtained carpet and fitted for us at short notice. The quote was really reasonable and we are delighted with the work. His phone number is all the way at the top of the thread so I'm just adding it again to make it easier if anyone reading this does want to contact himn: 07507 407 289

• 1 month later...
Stephen fitted our carpets recently and his service was excellent throughout the whole process. He helped us choose a carpet which would fit with our landing as well as providing an alternative when we wanted to bring the price down a bit. The fitting is brilliant and we are very happy with the results. Stephen is also such a nice guy to deal with!

• 4 weeks later...
Wanted to add another recommendation for Stephen (and Simon!) We weren?t sure where to start replacing hallway and bedroom carpets. He walked as through the different materials, colours and his personal recommendations. We were extremely happy with the service which was efficient and professional. Many thanks Stephen!

• 3 months later...
We couldn't agree more with all of the previous comments. Stephen was wonderful! From start to finish, we were utterly impressed by his professionalism, his attention to detail and his superb quality of work. He happily dropped off numerous samples to us, he worked around date changes, he kindly came back to readjust something when we changed our minds. We couldn't be happier with our carpets and will recommend him to everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Stephen Tozer - he just carpeted most of our house after a renovation project.

Very helpful and responsive from start to finish, from recommending carpet to supplying / storing and finally fitting; he was flexible on dates to accommodate our final building works and came back multiple times to sort out issues after the carpet was fitted (which weren?t his fault), even replacing some carpet for us with spare he had leftover when something got spilled as a result of ongoing works... top customer service!

Incredibly responsive and nice to deal with throughout - I would thoroughly recommend.

• 2 months later...
yet another rec for Stephen Tozer, assisted by Simon. Cost about ?4k for 2 flights stairs, landing, living room and 3 bedrooms in small 3-bed house. Replaced woollen moth-ravaged carpet with similar looking synthetic one + underlay. Stephen helpful and flexible.

• 2 months later...
Another excellent carpet fitting by Stephen. This is the second time I've used his services and as before, everything was top notch - quick and professional communication, carpet fitted within a week of consultation. Would not hesitate to recommend Stephen, a lovely personable chap and a great service.