Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey

skylorikeet

• 3 weeks later...
When our boiler decided it needed replacing at a bad time for us, I found the recommendation on here for Lee Garvey. He was able to fit around our plans and give us an appointment very quickly, which was what we needed. Both Lee and Simon are professional and obliging and the work was done in good time. We now have a super efficient boiler with a 10 year guarantee. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Garvey plumbing came by to help out with a temperamental boiler that was firing but not heating water. It decided to work on the day but they gave lots of good advice regarding the boiler and possible reasons. We've used them before and would recommend them anytime. Lovely guys.

Kirsten

More very positive feedback for Lee and Simon of Garvey Plumbing & Heating (www.garveypandh.co.uk).

My plumber retired recently and so I checked here for a recommendation and seeing so many great references, I contacted Lee Garvey yesterday. Was amazed and delighted that they could do the work today. Simon has just been and very quickly sorted the plumbing out for my washing machine. He was also very personable.

Like many, I've had some bad experiences in the past with unreliable companies so think it's important to give credit where it's due. I will definitely use Garveys next time I have a heating/plumbing problem. Thank you to those of you here who suggested them.

Note: I had no previous knowledge of this company and can verify this is a genuine review with no "conflict of interest"

• 2 weeks later...

Lee and his team are incredibly trustworthy and really do a great job. I only ever turn to them no matter if the job is big or small as they treat all jobs with equal importance and Lee is always professional and a great communicator, always ensuring you are fully in the loop on the job he is doing so that there are no nasty surprises.

I recently had a boiler installed by Lee and the team and they were TOP NOTCH. They arrived on time and ready to get the work done (which was considerable). They are considerate and very hard working and really I can't fault them at all.

Lee has done several jobs over the years for me and has never failed to impress me with his professional and straight-talking approach and willingness to give advice when asked. He always sets expectations, goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done to the highest standard and is a genuinely excellent professional.

Lee has set the bar very high and I can't recommend him and the team enough!

Lee was so kind to come over to check over a strange smell in my bathroom. He spotted a leak straight away that I had totally missed and didn't charge me. I got my bathroom install guys round to fix it as I thought it was a mistake by them only to find a rodent had chewed my flexi pipe. Lee was happy to give me advice, even though he wasn't on the job. It's rare to find such a kind and honest worker. I will definitely be using Lee in the future!

Had a problem with a minor leak on toilet. Lee came round quickly, identified the problem and got one of his guys round pretty quickly after. No hassle, fixed easily, and pretty good value too.

Will definitely use again.

Another recommendation for Lee! We had a sewerage-y type smell coming from our kitchen sink area. He didn?t charge us for coming out and figuring out the problem even though we were planning to get our builders (who put the kitchen in) to fix the problem. We decided we would rather have Lee fix it instead so he came back and fixed the plumbing under our kitchen sink, quickly and for a reasonable price. No more smell!

Would definitely recommend. He is on 07881 277385

• 1 month later...

Can highly recommend Lee Garvey and colleagues for any plumbing issues. Lee was very helpful over the phone and responsive over text in helping diagnose the issue. He sent two very competent plumbers round to fix our leaky pipe and fit two new taps.

Al in all an easy and great experience.

Please do contact him is you need any help with anything plumb related- +44 7881 277385

Thank you!

Would just like to add my recommendation for Lee after persevering with another local plumber for years despite his poor timekeeping and sloppy work I found Lee and was so pleased with how quickly and cleanly he worked. Highly recommend

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for the fantastic Lee and his team...

They are polite, professional, reasonably priced & well worth every penny! He really helped us out at short notice. We will be calling Lee for all everything plumbing/heating/boiler related in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can also happily recommend Lee, I used him for the first time recently after reading the reviews and I will definitely use him again. Lee was a pleasure to deal with and he communicated well by phone and text. He sent John round to fix several issues in my bathroom, including problem taps and a temperamental toilet flush. John listened carefully as I explained the issues; he offered good and cost effective solutions; and carried out the work efficiently. He was on time, friendly, clean and tidy. When we needed a small adjustment afterwards, Lee was happy for John to come back and fine-tune the issue quibble free. We?ve had problems in the past with plumbers who don?t return calls, don?t turn up, or over charge. It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Lee?s efficient team.

• 6 months later...
Very happy to recommend Lee. Prompt and efficient service and reasonable price. Our boiler was leaking on Friday afternoon and when we contacted Lee he arranged to come on Saturday morning to look at it. He arrived as agreed and diagnosed the problem clearly and gave us advice about how to use the heating safely until it was fixed. He then sent me a quote before coming to fix the problem early the next week. I was very satisfied all round.

Also highly recommend Lee from Garvey plumbing.07881 277385

Came to fix my broken shower on a Sunday and returned next day with parts to complete.

Realising I was a nurse dealing with corona times he basically did it all for free bar the parts. including waiving his Sunday call out fee. Unbelievably generous and I really appreciated it.

So for being a great plumber and an all round lovely human I recommend. (dont' all try it or he'll ask for staff ID!)

Much appreciated.

I recently hired Lee for a job to replace a shower head and hose. Lee was punctual and really helpful in also advising in relation to the boiler. Lee came across as very knowledgeable in his field, and I intend to call him again for further jobs.

Another deeply impressed & pleasantly surprised customer. He came out to us quickly, said the problem was electrical fault. Gave us 2 electricians details and refused any payment. Just suggested we get back to him if there were any problems after electrical fault resolved. The electrician was excellent and solved our problem but will definitely return to Lee when required.