Oskars Fencing and Landscaping.

Oskars landscaping

Hi, my name is Oskars and I am offering fencing and landscaping service in East Dulwich and all areas around Dulwich.

I have 10 years of experience in hard landscaping.

I am offering fencing, decking, paving, landscaping and any other type of jobs for your garden.

Just feel free to contact with me for free quotes by phone 07545372421 or by email: [email protected]

Thanks, Oskars

View full listing

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I want to recommend Oskar and his team. They have just finished a complete makeover of our garden. I am so pleased with the outcome. The guys worked so hard, they cleaned up every evening before they left. Oskar was very easy to work with and was happy to make changes as I changed my mind on a few things. He advised me on the best quality/value materials and everything has been finished to a high standard. I have attached a picture of before and after.

Caroline

07545 372 421

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

We took Oskars details from this thread on the forum. And just want to second the recommendation for Oskars Fencing and Landscaping. Oskars came out to view our property at very short notice and was happy to to the work the next day. His suggestions for the type of fence he could provide where exactly what we were looking for.

They arrived before 9 with all the materials and worked tirelessly to get the job finished in one day. They did an amazing job with a particular attention to making sure that the job was done correctly, the fence was as strong as possible and everything was tidied before leaving.

• 2 months later...
I can't remember if I recommended Oskar at the time, but in May he and his team replaced my garden fence which was in a poor condition, trimmed back the bushes that grew alongside the old fence, took all of the rubbish away with him and washed down the muddy patio. I can't recommend him highly enough.

• 4 months later...

Oskar and his team did a great job in my garden which is now completely transformed! They changed the fence, built a flower bed with a corner bench, fixed new hard wood decking etc. The final result is fantastic.

Here his number - 07545 372 421.

Kind regards,

Luana

• 5 months later...
I obtained Oskars' details from the forum and just wanted to say what a good job he and his team have done. The site needed excavating as garden was higher than the extension - a lot of very hard work but the price was very fair. He then laid a patio, put up a fence, created some great raised beds with a trellis at the back which will cover a grotty wall. I am having artificial grass laid next week. The prices are very fair and the standard of work extremely high. Oskars is very nice to deal with and cares that you are happy with the job. We had a problem with some grouting (not his fault) and he said he will redo it if I am not happy with the colour. Very highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

We recently had Oskar and his team to do some fencing at the back garden and also putting up trellis at the side.

They worked very hard and the work is fantastic especially the new fence. The price is competitive and Oskar is a nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended and will use again if needed.

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much to everyone who recommended Oskar - I got his details from seeing his workers doing a great job building a wall around the corner from our house.

We had our garden totally revamped - was paved with ugly borders, lots of straggly trees and bushes. Oskar and his team removed the paving and borders with soil, levelled it all, re-built an L-shaped border, erected fencing (to perfection!), decked it out and painted with protector.

He is a rare find, someone who is reasonably priced, nice to deal with (from both my husband and my perspective). True professional and very very well organised. As someone above said he is a problem solver and makes suggestions which are useful.

AMAZING JOB, we cannot recommend Oskar and his team highly enough.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to add another recommendation for Oskar and his team - I took his details from the forum, and last week they did a mass of clearance of my backyard (two skips worth of concrete and rubble), took down old cement and wire fencing, took down some dead trees, and built about 20m of new fencing.

Fence looks amazing, really well done. Oskar is easy to deal with and it was all done on schedule through a cold, very dreary week!

Unreservedly recommend.

• 2 months later...

I'd also like to add my recommendation for Oskar and his friendly hard-working team. We had a new wall built at the front of our house, new paving, and a fence replaced at the back. It looks fantastic, and Oskar was great at helping us solve a few tricky problems. Bonus points for working so hard in the atrocious conditions we've had over recent weeks, and for making sure we could still get two small children in and out of the house in perfect safety!

We will definitely use Oskar again in future.

I'd like to recommend Oskar and his team for any gardening, tiling, fence panel work required in the area.

Our garden had 10 panels recently changed. They were old, worn and behind them was a mess which took longer than expected to sort out and clear away.

The guys spent all-day Saturday and Monday morning sorting out and replacing the panels. They left the garden in pristine condition and went above and beyond. I know they did our neighbour path a few weeks ago and they were really pleased with the work. We will be getting the same done to the front of our house soon.

Great value. Great team. Highly recommend.

Oskars mobile is 07545 372421.

I would also like to recommend Oskar and his team.

They took down a broken old fence in our back garden and replaced it with a strong new fence...and then later came back to do some work in our front garden - they removed the overgrown hedge, levelled all the soil, added gravel and put up a new fence. They tidied up everything and the finished job looked great. We?ve already had some neighbours asking for Oskar?s details!

Another strong recommendation for Oskar and his hard-working team, Roman and Michael.

We?ve just had our garden repaved, a new patio at the back created and two flower beds installed.

We?re delighted with the finished look - it?s literally like another room has been added to the house. Thanks to their hard work we will be able to enjoy our garden all summer.

Oskar was quick to respond to my questions, provided a quote swiftly and his team worked extremely hard to complete the work in just a week. They were very thoughtful about what was needed, were polite and easy to have around.

I wouldn?t hesitate to recommend Oskar and the team - in fact we already have to a friend.

• 2 months later...

Would highly recommend Oskar and his team. We actually chose Oskar partly through recommendations we?d seen on EDF but also after seeing a job finished at the end of our road which looked great and the neighbour advised us that Oskar and his team had done the work. They have installed a fence at the back of our

garden. Work has been done to a very high standard with real precision. Also very impressed with the service overall with Oskar being very willing to provide advice throughout the process and receptive to our needs. As per above easy to deal with but professional throughout. Very hard working team got straight on with it. Great attitude and work ethic unlike some workmen we?ve used for similar jobs in the past. Wouldn?t hesitate to use again or genuinely recommend. Thanks again.

Hi, seen this recommendation on this forum and would like to know if you do garden clearances. I have a small front garden that is full of brambles and needs someone with a strimmer or similar to cut it all down, dig it out, and remove the vegetation.

Would this be your sort of thing.

There is also a larger back garden that needs some work doing on it.

Please let me know one way of the other please.

Thanks, Janet, Crystal Palace

• 1 month later...

It looks like maybe Oskars have stopped doing landscaping and fencing.

I called three times and left voicemails over the past week, as well as emailed, but no response so far.

Oskars - if you're around, but busy, let me know, and we can speak some time later.

• 3 weeks later...
I like to highly recommend Oskars and his team for their work in our garden. We had a few quotes for fencing and paving but really wanted to use Oskars off the back of glowing recommendations here and I must admit he and his team did not disappoint. I was worried I made things difficult by asking for paving to be laid diagonally but was really impressed by his team's expertise and attention to detail to this. The fence is done to a high standard as well! Our neighbour is now considering asking him to re-do their garden. You can see the before and after pictures. Highly recommend!

• 7 months later...

We highly recommend Oskars Fencing and Landscaping.

Oskar and his team (all very friendly) managed our challenging re-landscaping project with a level of skill and professionalism that surpassed all our expectations.

Oskar oversaw the project closely and although he wasn't always on site - we had 100%b confidence in his team from the first day and Oskar was always contactable to talk challenges through.

In short - professional, polite, hard working and highly skilled. Couldn't recommend them enough.

We highly recommend Oskars Fencing and Landscaping.

Oskar and his team (all very friendly) managed our challenging re-landscaping project with a level of skill and professionalism that surpassed all our expectations.

Oskar oversaw the project closely and although he wasn't always on site - we had 100%b confidence in his team from the first day and Oskar was always contactable to talk challenges through.

In short - professional, polite, hard working and highly skilled. Couldn't recommend them enough.