Autumn babies 2016 (due Sept, Oct, Nov 2016)

Hi Tash and Clare,

You do need to be on Facebook to join the group but it's easy to find once on there. You just need to request to join, I approve the request and then hey presto.

I'm also due on 10 October so have still got a fair few weeks of work to endure first. Don't think I'll properly finish until the end of September. Bleugh!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

I'm in Herne Hill and expecting no.2 in early Nov. My 1st will be 2.8months by then and my original NCT group never really got off the ground so I'm keen to meet some other mums too, will join the FB group! I am away August 14th, but I would be up for other meet ups x

Hi Autumn mums-to-be,

I was looking for the right place to post this and came across exactly what I was looking for!

As part of my Masters in Couples Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy I need to observe a baby for one year, starting soon after their birth, ideally around mid October. I understand this might seem a bit strange, but Infant Observation experience and routine of an observer?s calm, weekly visits can have a positive effect on the parent/s, enabling them to reflect about their interaction with their babies.

I would visit the family home for one hour on the same day and time each week, arranged to be convenient for the family. The aim is to enable me to observe a baby growing up and learn about infant development into context of a family relationship.

If you are interested or have any further questions please email me via pm.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Adriana

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Have just requested to join FB group, Kim -- many thanks for setting it up.

Our second baby is due 10 October but I've started maternity leave already so have now got the time to get ready for her arrival properly!

Looking forward to meeting you all in/around ED.

Faith

I'm due at the start of Oct with baby #2, (I have a two year old). None of the mums I met first time round are having babies yet, so I'm looking for some company to go for walks/coffee/cake/gossip with!

Hope you're all well...at 38 weeks the end of pregnancy is on the horizon - as is labour, birth and a new born baby...arghhhhh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am expecting my first baby on 5th November I only just heard about the Facebook group. I have requested to join so it would be great to be added.

I know I am leaving it a bit late but if there are any meet ups planned before by EDD I would be keen to join and then after once I get used to leaving the house with a wee one!

Thanks

Preth

• 2 months later...
Hello, sorry for pulling up an old thread, I was hoping someone on here may have been with the Sunflower midwives and could answer a couple of questions for me? This system is new to me and I'm a bit anxious about how it all works especially after the baby is born. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi ladies

All a bit late but found this group from a recommendation and would love to get the link to the FB page? I had my second DS on 21st November and would love to meet some mums w babies if similar age as my first is 5yrs old so all mummy friends there have toddlers already! I'm in Landells rd, ED.

All the best, Jules x

Hi Jules,

Welcome aboard. The Facebook group is called Autumn Babies Club 2016. It should pop up if you search for it. You then just need to request to join. I think most meet ups are arranged via a Whatsapp group though. The details are on the FB page. How are you finding life with two?

Hi Kim, fab, thanks for the info! We're slowly getting used to life w two, having just had one for 5 years it's definitely more relentless... But wonderful of course in other ways! Look forward to meeting some new faces soon and discussing the highs/Lows! Jx

• 3 weeks later...

And another latecomer! We welcomed our son end of October and it has been a pretty hectic adventure so far! Would also like to meet up and meet some mums! However, I am one of those weirdos that doesn't have a FB account- so not sure whether I could maybe join the WhatsApp group?

C x

• 6 months later...

Hi I'm looking for a family to NANNY SHARE with. Unfortunately our family who was sharing has had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances. We have a wonderful nanny in place. We are in friern road east dulwich and need share for 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday) from November. It would be to share with my 6 month old (17w old now) boy. But include school pick ups/drop offs for my 4y old. Please pm if you are interested or know anybody who might be? Thank you

Have posted on Autumn babies as some of you may be going back to work as been a year (I am going back after 6 months and not many in Spring babies are)

Please can I join Autumn babies Whats ap group as I am looking for a nanny share family - we have the nanny already but the other family dropped out due to unforeseen circumstances. I am spring babies but not many people going back to work after 6 months so thought I would get more luck posting on Autumn babies as they would be going back after a year? Many thanks.

Please can I join Autumn babies Whats ap group as I am looking for a nanny share family - we have the nanny already but the other family dropped out due to unforeseen circumstances. I am spring babies but not many people going back to work after 6 months so thought I would get more luck posting on Autumn babies as they would be going back after a year? Many thanks.