Next EDF Drinks - TONIGHT at the EDT

georgia

charliecharlie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you think he takes notes or something?????

Yep. I think he actually does. He's the forum historian and if anyone can remember, Sean MacGab-can

I'm not a regular at these drinks but it's certainly unusual for there to be no forumista's present - time for the Next Generation perhaps? If I was single I'd be there in a shot - and all over Moos. And Jah Lush.

Big Mikey P - see you tomorrow buddy. Booked the Ronald Reagan suite at The Jury's Inn. Got my soap. Looking forward to it.

karter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yeah, that's the fella.

Not sure meself.

The first one is Indian and the second is African but I?m pretty sure Sean is Irish.

Anyone have a picture of an Irish elephant?

It's no good. Too much noise from the roadworks and my neighbours banging about upstairs. AND the sun is shining into my eyes through the gap in the curtains. No consideration for a tired out brummie. It's time to get out of bed.

I've had no sleep either...got home from drinks at 01.20...was descended upon by my brother and his 3 boys...who were up at the crack of dawn hungry for breakfast...God those kids eat like horses...I love them to bits though.

Another great arrangement by Georgia...THANK YOU GEORGIA...a lovely cosy evening...actually got to speak to everybody...really grand xxx