Valentines Day When You're Single

giggirl

Andystar Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'll prob spend it crying into my pillo all day,

> then maybe watching Diagnosis Murder

...so the Cadbury's chocolate buttons didn't work then, Andy? I'll cross that one off my list of sure-fire seduction techniques! ;-)

David Carnell = "Huh? But it seemed like such good value. What with that and the Danny Dyer box-set I've bought for "'er indoors" I thought I'd be a shoe-in.

It costs ?15 at Waitrose for the same combo....do you think that would do the trick? Money talks, right?"

Get yourself to M&S and shell out the full ?20 you cheap-skate. Your beloved is surely worth a bottle of M&S Cava?

brum Wrote:

> ...so the Cadbury's chocolate buttons didn't work

> then, Andy? I'll cross that one off my list of

> sure-fire seduction techniques! ;-)

Ha, i forgot about those, nope, they worked.

I also apologise for not spelling pilloW correctly.

I'm going to be spending Valentines Day wrestling and being hit by sweaty men at my thai boxing gym in the east end between 11 and 3. However then I'm off to join my mates at Clapham North pub (not my choice of location I assure you) for anti-valentines drinks. Unfortunately or not I may be the only guy, perhaps I should be doing more to pimp my friends out (althought I'm not sure they would agree)??

daizie Wrote:

> Well girls - at least no valentine means no STD's

> + cervix protection, spare a thought for all those

> partnered women out there who believe their man to

> always be faithful .

Oh Daisy

You mean men are slags

My god..

W**F

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

> monica Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Hi all going to have cancel Palmerston, really

> > sorry. Hopefully you all have a nice

> Valentines.xx

>

>

> I think Monica has pulled and will be joining the

> couples on V-day. Tsk.

Well its for me to know, :)-D and LM to let everyone knowxxx

daizie Wrote:

> Well girls - at least no valentine means no STD's

> + cervix protection, spare a thought for all those

> partnered women out there who believe their man to

> always be faithful .

LOL Daizie you are such a romantic, anyway if all else fails we can always have a grope with LM. ;-)