Pervert in the park

IrishDancer

I was in Dulwich park yesterday with my kids and Fiance when we noticed a fella following us. He was hovvering around us when we were feeding the ducks on the bridge, As we were walking he was groaning and kept looking at me or my kids, he made a run for me and went to smack my Butt!!!We kept on walking and he then started to fiddle with his bits in front of us. He soon scarpered when my Fiance Fecked him out of it. Thing is I told the police who didn't seem too interested.

Did anyone encounter this Pervert yesterday??? I wouldnt go back to the park on my own again I have to admit.

Yes I was more worried at the fact that I had my 8month old in a sling!Hopefully it's a once off and the Police sorted it out, I'd hate to come across him again especially on my own with kids. It's just scary to think of all the young teenagers that are often in the park on their own.

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ah yes! But this kind of thing NEVER happens in

> Dulwich where it is safe to allow our children to

> navigate their own way to school under the age of

> 8.

>

> This is a very big city.

>

> I rest my case.

Oh! For the love of God women - let it rest. That thread was long enough as it was without you trying to drag it up again here.

And whilst this sort of regrettable incident does happen, it's pretty rare. So let's clamber of our high horse shall we and enjoy the objectivity at ground level. I think you'd struggle to find a safer park in London.

I used to get flashed at an awful lot more than I do these days. Either I'm a whole lot less hot, or I'm hanging out in the wrong places.

*NB, obviously I know that predatory masturbators aren't that funny, but really, you didn't used to be able to go to the park when I was a teenager without one of the known local onanists indulging themselves in the bushes. Seems less prevalent these days (or maybe it's just that I can neck my two litres of Woodpecker in the comfort of my own living room).

I don't get flashed at much nowadays either.

I doubt it's cos I'm less hot, cos obviously I'm hat as hell, but I think I am more intimidating or look less easy to shock than I may have done when I was still sweet and innocent-ish!

I think it's the shock factor that they go for or some kind of reaction other than 'Fuck off you wanker', which is what they'd get off me now.

I have had a couple of gropers still though, but the last time was about a year ago and he was too quick for me to react.