Binning my girlfriend

Sheepdog

barcelonas up near harvester - two tapas + two bottles of Sol should see the job done for under twenty quid. They often have the footy on as well so u can stay behind and watch that once shes gone so the evenings not a complete write off. Why not just do it by txt or on her Facebook message board??

I always considered the 'binning' (hate that term, so derogatory IMO!) activity is best done intimately and therefore in private.

I would HATE to be binned by someone I loved in a restaurant where other people were sat nearby and then feel obliged to disguise my upset for the benefit of the other customers !

Good luck.

[Oh ok then, I'll take the bait. Feeling scrappy today anyway.]

Sheepdog, just grow a pair you big wuss! The only reason for ending a relationship in public is to try to stifle the other persons reaction so you get off lightly.

Sit her down at home, say what you need to say, and take what's coming like a man.

End of.

Perhaps Sheepdog hasn't got the option to to do a private and discrete 'binning' due to them both living in shared accomodation which they cannot be sure of having to themselves.

In this case I'd go for a walk somewhere or perhaps stroll around the South Bank and offer the option to eat together somewhere afterwards (after discussing the break-up) as a start to the friendship you may wish to foster going forward. Assuming you were friends with your partner already.

Good grief - dumping someone in public? No way. If she's gonna cry loudly and call you a b'stard, she'll do it anyway. Better to not have an audience.

Anyway, I believe the modern method is via text. :))

In cyberspace, no one can hear her scream. And swear. And cry and rant.

Sheepdog Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Which restaurant would people suggest is the best

> in ED for giving one's girlfriend the old

> heave-ho? Obviously one doesn't want to make it

> too expensive, or be so cathedral-quiet that

> people might notice a scene.

This sounds like a job for Domino's Pizza.

Which is probably your kind of 'restaurant'. Unless of course you're a turkey twizzler kind of arsehole.