Des The Decorator - Painting and decorating for both interior and exterior projects

DesTheDecorator

With over 30 years of experience, we are experts in painting and decorating for both interior and exterior projects as well as apply scaffolding, wallpaper and other services. Our dedicated team of skilled tradesmen ensures exceptional results for every job. 

Phone Number: 07971 299009
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 1 year later...

Just want to recommend Des who's virtually painted our entire home. I've never met such a perfectionist. Preps walls properly and cleans up afterwards. Really professional, helpful and a pleasure to have around. He's also done quite a bit of work for neighbours who are equally pleased with the results.

Des (Interior & Exterior) 0797 129 9009 or 020 8425 9207

I'll add a second recommendation for Des - repainted the hall stairs and landing and new loft room, as well as some bedrooms and outside painting. I've had a few decorators over the years but Des is the best I've seen - really good preparation of surfaces and really great finish. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend: 0797 129 9009.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Des - he has painted the majority of my house starting with hall and staircase (including all the bannisters) and did a beautiful, highly professional job. On top of being a great decorator he is polite, tidy, punctual, thoughtful and friendly - and very good with kids! I was delighted with the work he did and would happily recommend him to anyone.

We would also like to recommend Des. He recently decorated our hall and stairs including the woodwork and one wall of very fiddly wallpaper! We found him to be extremely reliable, professional and straightforward. His work was carried out to a very high standard, with an very professional finish. He was also very courteous and friendly. We will certainly be using him again.

• 3 months later...
I would also like to recommend Des. He's recently finished painting our loft room, small bedroom and staircase. We are delighted with the results as the finish is superb, his rate was really reasonable and finished the job quickly. We found him completely trustworthy and extremely tidy. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him.

• 2 weeks later...
Des painted our exterior woodwork and masonry this autumn and I've been meaning to recommend him on the forum. He did a really smart job, thoroughly sorted out various problems that were causing damp inside the house and was lovely to have around (in a good humour even when the weather was terrible for weeks on end).

• 1 month later...

Des painted 2 rooms for us before Christmas (we found him through this thread), we were so impressed with him and the quality of the finish that we've currently got him painting our kitchen, hall and stairs. As previous posters have said he really has an eye for detail and is completely straightforward to deal with, solving problems as he goes along, happy working on his own or around us in the house and a pleasure to chat too. Highly recommended, we'll be using him again later in the summer for some exterior work and to finish the interior of the house. Worth mentioning that he is close friends with Greg Bramwell who is also highly recommended as a carpenter on this forum - so if you have shelving that needs doing or any carpentry/removal of radiators etc. then Greg and Des work really well together with Greg doing the carpentry and Des then doing the painting.

Des can be reached on 07971299009

• 3 months later...
I would also recommend Des. He's now painted the outside of our house (downstairs), and also our bathroom and bedroom. He always does a great job and is reliable and reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

I can only echo the others on this thread .

Des painted the interior of more or less our entire house (as well as some exterior woodwork) in Court Lane , and did a great job . He is indeed a perfectionist , but its worth the extra time and money if you want a good and lasting job .He has initiative and common sense, was a pleasure to have around the house , and also very professional .

Highly recommended .( apologies for the delay in getting this recommendation up on the forum ) .