We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageDawson Hill (noise control)
Posted by mary123 May 21, 10:31PM

Dawson Hill has become a hangout area for large groups, making lots of noise and playing music, really becoming a disturbance ,,they are on the hill all day and through the night, the hill and area has become a dumping ground for loads of rubbish,, does anyone know if area is patrolled and what can be done regarding noise control.?

messageRe: Dawson Hill
Posted by NewWave May 21, 10:41PM

Since Dawson Hill is Social Housing I would contact Southwark council.
most social housing estates have a designated estate warden/caretaker or they did on my mums one
Or I would imagine theres a residents association

Posted by mary123 May 21, 10:49PM

Dawson Hill is a public area and not linked to Dawson Heights estate, it runs parallel along
My Addon Park and Dunstons Road

Posted by Adidas_guy May 21, 11:21PM

Dawsonshill.org.uk

Posted by NewWave May 22, 01:25PM

mary123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dawson Hill is a public area and not linked to
> Dawson Heights estate, it runs parallel along
> My Addon Park and Dunstons Road

Ah sorry-My mistake!

messageRe: Dawson Hill (noise control)
Posted by amylamontfitness May 22, 08:55PM

Never mind the noise. The amount of rubbish left there is a DISGRACE. Lots of people are using it and that is great but please please please take your rubbish home.

messageRe: Dawson Hill (noise control)
Posted by mary123 Yesterday, 09:30PM

Large group, making noise at the moment, no doubt they will be there several hours yet, they can be heard through closed windows, have contacted the M.P, reported it to Southwark noise control they say the team are not going out in lockdown, reported to Police,. Let's see, basically large groups are partying on the hill everynight, playing loud music, I saw a worker fill 2 bags of rubbish left on the hill from people's overnight parties, any ideas who else to call to report this, would think, as the hill as nature reserve status it should have some kind of no drinking policy/ playing loud music??

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum