Dawson Heights Property Exclusive

You will love this, can?t reveal my source, but I have it on good authority that through one of their subsidiary companies Candy & Candy (you may have heard of them!) are bidding for the freehold interest of Dawson Heights!

I guess the plan is to build new penthouses on the roof with unrivalled views across London. This may put ED on the international stage!!

P Asbestos

See that's what I disagree with. I think the view from Hornimans is great if you include the flats... Mockney, I think I posted a pic of said view on flickr, but can't access from work. Would you mind popping it in a post so people can see...

I know it's not a pretty building, but it's interesting, and like I say, when the lights are on it's fantastic!

Besides, you can't see that much of it from Hornimans anyway.... You'll be wanting the trees moved next, and even then the view is rubbish because it's usually so hazy you can barely see past Camberwell ;-)

As a former Overhill Rd resident, just downhill from Dawsons, I can vouch that's one heck of a view. There's a guy on Northcross Rd market who sells some great prints of it - he takes the photos from the top of the building.