E.D. Warehouse

eddie

We have just taken over the warehouse at 1 Zenoria St, behind Caf? Nero on Lordship Lane. I am delighted to announce the following project from the excellent East Dulwich forum that I have followed for ages, and look forward to sponsoring in the future.

To be known as the ?E.D. Warehouse?, it is going to be a collection of independent traders from the East Dulwich area. So for people that want to set up a new business, test the market etc, this is the perfect opportunity. We are looking for traders in the following areas:

Jewellery, Vintage Clothing, Antiques, Books, Music, Cosmetics and Beauty, Art, Toys, Gifts, Food Products, to name just a few.

We are also hoping to set up a little coffee shop / juice bar, so for happy shoppers that want to take a breather, it can be the perfect opportunity.

Now the beauty of trading at E.D. Warehouse is that there are no bills or overheads. Yes, just one payment per week and it is all inclusive. NO rates costs, NO insurance costs, NO electricity costs, NO phone bills, NO advertising costs, etc etc. Credit Card and Internet facilities supplied. No big up front finance costs that are necessary to get into retail shops (if you can find any!). That way Independent Traders will always know where they stand financially.

Pitches start from only ?10 per day, fully inclusive. Units available from 36 to 400 square feet, within a floor area of 3,600 sq ft. We are looking to open early November.

If you are interested in this exciting new project for Independent Traders, or simply fancy a quick chat about it, please contact Ed on or e-mail [email protected]. (waiting for landlines and websites to start up).

Let?s keep East Dulwich independent!!

Many thanks

Eddie

E. D. Warehouse

ChavWivaLawDegree Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It might be the perfect spot for the much needed

> ED sex shop.

Or for flogging the latest swag nicked out of the cars in Friern Road?

Dear Eddie

I just read your post.

My name is John Lynch and I am writing to you because I have wanted to set up a small record stall in the area for some time now.

I have been talking to various traders in the area and looking into renting shops ( way too expensive ), getting a pitch on North Cross Road ( in your dreams ) and even renting a space within an existing business such as a cafe or bar, but this really does sound ideal.

You may already have a music stall signed up, but I believe that there could be room for two as the stock I will be selling is a combination of 2nd hand cds and vinyl plus releases from independent labels such as Sonic Cathedral and O Rosa Records and artists that I work with or that have been recommended to me, such as yndi halda, The Early Years, Sarabeth Tucek, Mark Gardner, The Cush, Kyte, Whip, Eli Moore, June Madrona and The Soft Disaster.

All of these artists are wonderful.

If you get a moment, perhaps you could listen to some of their music on-line ?

If, not, then let me know where I can drop off some cds for you to listen to.

I do hope you are interested in my record stall idea as I think it is something the area most definitely needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me either at this e-mail address or on the numbers below, should you wish to discuss the idea in more detail.

Once again, congratulations on getting the building and putting it to such great use.

Yours Sincerely

John Lynch

Tel : 020 8960 2461

Mb : 07747 34 88 60

• 2 weeks later...