The Drum, home

Well after all of your postings lately of the Drum providing countless hours of entertainment for those deemed to be "close" to the owners I've just experienced the Drum. Great night, great owners... and I met the lead singer of REPUBLICA. They sing the well known "baby I'm ready to go..." single. She was wearing a cool hat too.

I love the Drum! :))

Ooh quaywe, you lucky b*****d. I had a major crush on Saffron in the mid nineties. Well, I quite fancied her anyway, glad to see she's all grown up and wearing cool hats, and glad to see the forum is supporting a genuine local business in such numbers; 3 nights in a row we've been represented.

Your project for next week:

Try out all the offers for massages (snigger) as advertised in the window of the newsagent next to Acorn Estate Agents. Then report back to the forum as to which offers the best massage at the fairest price. Pictorial evidence will of course be required.

Just back from a very enjoyable night at the Drum - note the time, wink wink nod nod etc. Dave proved to be a friendly man indeed.

I think I may have spotted Shambles getting off the bus, but it could just have been the booze.

Also, I may have persuaded the Mrs to log on to our fair forum.

Anyway, time to go and get some pre-hangover unconsciousnesss.

Drum is indeed a good place for foolish drinkery. last time there we demanded zambuca but unfortunately none was available. so the friendly bar staff went on a fools mission to budgens just to check if they stocked it. of course they didnt but it shows their marvellous customer service. and optimism with regard to budgens liquor stocks. with no zambuca shots available we simply drank white wine by the pint instead. mmm a sensible decision.

i imagine Ant may be feeling our pain right now