We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

Glazer Delmar

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 58
messageRe: Dulwich Hamlet
Posted by Inbetweener 06 May, 2017 16:52

Just a reminder, there's a charity day with a charity game finale at six o'clock tomorrow, Sunday 7th Msy, all in aid of our 2016/17 charity partners Football Beyond Borders.

More details here:

[www.pitchero.com]

Posted by BrandNewGuy 18 July, 2017 11:46

The good news: Dulwich Hamlet's first home game of the season is tonight – a friendly against Crawley Town, kick off 7.45.
The not-so-good news: it's £11 to get in (£5 concs), which I think is daft.

Posted by gge12 19 July, 2017 17:19

Dulwich Hamlet has a strong tradition of welcoming new supporters to Champion Hill. As per the last few seasons, the club's committee would like to offer local schools, charities and other groups their 'first taste' of football at its finest.

Free group ticket vouchers are available for each of our home Saturday 3pm league fixtures, throughout the upcoming season. See the fixture list here: [www.pitchero.com]

* We ask that existing supporters do not use the vouchers
** Fixtures are subject to change

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:09:20:20:32:50 by gge12.

Posted by Laddy Muck 29 July, 2017 17:57

I couldn't make the Palace game the other day, but - from the wonderful "racket" emanating from the ground - I felt I missed a really exciting match. Did anyone on here go?

Posted by Chief 29 July, 2017 23:23

I'm worried that Dulwich Hamlet will be relegated this season.

Anyone else share my concern?

Posted by BrandNewGuy 31 July, 2017 11:43

No :-) The bookies have Dulwich Hamlet as second favourites to win the title... at 16-1. Billericay Town, who are throwing money around like confetti, are 5-2 on for winning it. Let's hope they crash and burn.
[www.oddschecker.com]

Posted by Laddy Muck 08 August, 2017 11:12

Chief Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm worried that Dulwich Hamlet will be relegated
> this season.
>
> Anyone else share my concern?

Not in the slightest!

Posted by SoozieW 16 August, 2017 19:27

I dont think chief's being serious.

Posted by dbboy 18 August, 2017 23:18

TfL Bus Alerts‏Verified account @TfLBusAlerts 9h9 hours ago
More
OK! Final shift of the week, looking forward to watching @DulwichHamletFC beat @BTFC tomorrow! 💖💙 Hop yr all OK, Craig signing in. X

Posted by Chief 19 August, 2017 17:59

The threat of relegation was on everybody's mind at this afternoon's match! 😒

Posted by dc 22 August, 2017 00:43

Ummm. Not sure how to take this rather surreal turn in the thread, so I’ll take it at face value and say that it wasn’t.

Posted by BrandNewGuy 29 August, 2017 09:20

Beat local rivals Tooting and Mitcham 2-1 yesterday in front of 1,866 people. Not a great performance but a result that lifts Hamlet to 10th in the table. Onward and upward.

Posted by Chief 29 August, 2017 23:01

A lucky win, I thought. Need to improve at the back. Still only 10th.

Too many fans have little interest in the game and prefer to chat amongst themselves! 👎

Posted by taper 30 August, 2017 08:27

Average performance, but wasn't lucky. They hit the post three times. T&M were poor. No-one is talking about relegation.

Posted by Mick Mac 30 August, 2017 09:29

Chief Wrote:

>
> Too many fans have little interest in the game and
> prefer to chat amongst themselves!

Wow - that really is disgraceful.

Posted by BrandNewGuy 26 September, 2017 21:54

1-0 win tonight at Harrow Borough lifts Hamlet to 5th in the league. The improvement continues.

Posted by dc 26 September, 2017 22:38

Tough old game tonight but a very good one to win. Two clean sheets on the bounce.

Posted by DK_87 27 September, 2017 12:27

Thought we were great against Leatherhead on Saturday after a couple of unlucky results along the way!

Posted by dc 01 October, 2017 21:18

The scheduled match at home to Harlow Town this Tuesday (3rd October) has been postponed as Harlow are involved in an FA Cup replay.

The next home match will therefore be the ‘pay what you like’ game at 3pm on Non League Saturday - 7th October vs Needham Market. All profits will go to two local charities: The Copleston Centre and Lambeth & Southwark Mind.

Posted by dc 07 October, 2017 12:08

Just a reminder that today is Non-League Day and it’s “Pay What You Like” at Champion Hill Stadium for the Hamlet’s Isthmian League clash with Needham Market at 3pm. Any profits from gate receipts will be going to two local charities (The Copleston Centre and Lambeth & Southwark Mind) with half of the “50/50” takings going to Prostate Cancer UK - the FA’s designated charity.

The club is expecting a bumper crowd and the advice is to get there early as there have been large queues at the turnstiles before kick-off at recent matches.

Posted by Alan Medic 12 October, 2017 17:25

[www.independent.co.uk]

Disturbing reading.

Posted by BrandNewGuy 12 October, 2017 22:14

It's picked up in this thread:
[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

And yes, it is disturbing.

Posted by BrandNewGuy 21 October, 2017 23:36

3-2 home win against Burgess Hill Town. Should have been much easier than that but several huge chances were squandered in the first half. Still, joint top of the table with Hendon (though Billericay Town have several games in hand).

And an amazing 1,971 crowd. Onward and upward, despite the off-the-pitch shenanigans...

messageRe: Dulwich Hamletattachment
Posted by BrandNewGuy 24 October, 2017 22:23

A commanding 4-0 win at Merstham this evening puts Dulwich Hamlet top of the league. But Billericay have five games in hand...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:10:24:22:24:18 by BrandNewGuy.

Attachments: Leagutable.jpg (53.8KB)  
Posted by Chief 05 November, 2017 00:03

A crowd of only 196 watched Hamlet win at Thurrock this afternoon. We need to improve our away support!

Posted by dc 06 November, 2017 13:03

It was Thurrock’s highest gate of the season, except for their game against Billericay - which is just down the road - and that match was on the August Bank Holiday.

Anyway, the Bovril was good and Reise Allassani scored his 5th in 5 to take us 6 points clear at the top.

Posted by AGW3 12 November, 2017 18:06

Some nice news. [www.pitchero.com]

Posted by Chief 18 November, 2017 16:37

I don’t think DHFC will be here in six months – it’s a cashflow issue and going out of the FA Trophy didn’t help! 😒

Posted by taper 18 November, 2017 17:58

“A cash flow issue” doesn’t quite get to the heart of the problem.

Posted by AGW3 20 November, 2017 22:46

Chief Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t think DHFC will be here in six months –
> it’s a cashflow issue and going out of the FA
> Trophy didn’t help! 😒

Quite a bit of air time given on the BBCs Sunday Politics programme regarding the future of the club.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 58

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum