Ice scream van

Vick

To the ice cream van blaring out music at 7:30 (most kids bedtime) on Heber Road - No parent is going to thank you for this. It is not good business sense to feck off those bank rolling your potential customers in this way.

A friend, who grew up on a Glasgow housing scheme, said the the best places to buy cannabis were the local ice cream vans. The profit margin on cannabis is apparently much higher than Mr Whippee ice cream.

Not of course suggesting for a second that the ice cream van in Heber Road sells cannabis.

But it is odd that they are trying to sell ice creams at 7.30pm in January....

Watch the gangster film Going Off Big Time for the classic scene where the ice cream van selling pills gets hassled for free ice creams by cops investigating who is selling the class A around that council estate. The ice cream van geezer tells his assistant to give the 4x free ice creams fully loaded....

Or...

Considering how tight things are right now for some, the market for ice-cream at half seven in the evening in January at -2 degrees is not ideal selling conditions but even a couple of sales for the guy means fighting off the bailiffs for a couple of weeks?

we had a similar problem a couple of years ago and he was selling drugs.

how do I know...well I watched over a few weeks and then I went to buy from him and when he had the weed I confronted him...his answer was "we've all got to make a living" and drove off

I called the police and he never visited our road again

• 1 month later...

This van is making me angry! The music is so loud going past our house at 7pm.

But I am being prevented from going out to confront the guy in case he is a serious and evil drug dealer who will make me sorry. If he's selling olives perhaps there's less of a threat.

I suggest you take down the reg number and report to the police.

A few years ago we had an ice cream van doing just the same, always stopping

outside the same house where there were known trouble makers.

And yes he was selling drugs.

A COUPLE OF E'S AND AN EIGHT OF WEED PLEASE !!

http://www.fakefaces.co.uk/images/lookalikes/past-appearances/fullsize/1436-FRANK_ICE_VAN.JPG

32 Episode Six Ed McCardie David Threlfall 13 February 2007

Frank agrees to work on Shane's ice cream van - the Maguires use it as a cover for dealing and Frank's got E's on tap! However, there's trouble brewing with an angry mob. Meanwhile, Carl wants his family back together and that means getting rid of Norma - for good. The Maguire's take drastic measures to drive a wedge between Karen and Jamie. Kelly Ball returns to Chatsworth, and PC Carrie Rogers continues to antagonise the residents of Chatsworth, especially the Gallaghers.