> Don't worry, if you ever want someone to be there

> for you, someone you trust and love it's probably

> not him (but when push comes to shove I reckon it

> is), but you know, I @#$%& love him like a brother

> anyway.

>

> Put it this way...I vouch for him, whatever that's

> worth.

Ooh MP, you caught me watching series 3 of The Wire, and that be influencin' all my sh!t.

I'm hopin' you an' him ain't like none of them players.

Avon and Stringer had great love for each other, m*fo, but when it come down to the dead presidents, them motherf*ckers start betrayin' each others asses like some kinda Shakesperean Roman play kinda sh!t.

That was some cooold sh!t there. Truly.

So if I got a message it be, keep your enemies close and your homies closer.

Word.

Aaaaiight

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hal, you've been gunning for me for quite a while

Nothing personal - just moderation issues - that's all. No hard feelings, I hope?

Sleep on it before you finalise your decision.

And can I just say, purely as a citizen you understand, that roll/huff/wolf respect admin's decision and just fuck

off once and for all please. You're not a champion of the people you're just a mouthy cunt.

HAL, enjoy the spoils of 'victory'.

You personally have put me off this forum (among others in all fairness) for a while, but I did my bit whether I liked it or not; god knows I even tried to be nice to you. But you're welcome to it now, it's a poorer place for having you around, but hey, not my problem anymore is it.

Try and remember you're a guest in someone's home, not shaggy and scooby doo trying to solve a bloody mystery; try behaving like it for once.

I would appreciate it if people did not start a "I miss BBW/Roll Deep/Huff 'N' Tumble etc" threads in future as it stirs things up. It happened before and it has happened again.

Huff 'N' Tumble, I said "rosa_klebb, hang around but keep your nose clean". It was a simple and friendly request but you've come back straight away as a different persona so sorry, but with mockney gone now we do not have the resources to monitor you so you are banned for life. There will be no other warnings and if you do come back action will be taken against you.

HAL9000, do you not realise that your online persona comes across as arrogant and confrontational towards mockney? I for one did not understand your use of metaphors, including your quip "some folks actually think I was being serious about the "inner circle" bit too", that came across to me as a schoolground bully pretending to use ignorance as an excuse for the insults he had hurt people with. If we lose another moderator, and they are free to go if they please, the forum will close. Please don't make another one leave.