I heard the news today, oh boy..

SeanMacGabhann

"Careful now..."

Downsouth - I'm so with you

But when it works so well why would anyone change it?

"The easiest way to keep people in line is to scare the shit out of 'em" - Be Dead by The Fatima Mansions

You see how we are treated at airports? That's how governments would love to treat us all the time...

"The paper reports the BBC's executive editor Karl Warner said: "She's one of the hottest acts around and an important voice of her generation."

And according to the Beeb website, BBC Three controller Danny Cohen said: "She's one of the hottest acts around and an important voice of her generation."

Busted! >:D<

Whilst picking up a takeaway curry yesterday (couldn't be bothered to do a sainsburys shop frankly) I was flicking through that dreadful rag they call the sun.

Yesterday's main editorial basically said "lets go to war with Iran".

No matter how horrific a paper it amy be we can't deny it has a hefty influence.

By and large the majority did not support the last war, do you think Murdoch can sway the populace over Iran with rubbish rhetoric like "The only thing worse than a War with Iran, is a nuclear Iran...blah...ahmdinejad bad man...blah"

Like me, when you actually pick it up occassionally, the Sun STILL manages to surprise and offend in equal measure

Not sure if it has a "hefty" influence tho'. And do you mean influence on "the powers that be" or the poulation at large. I would argue they have more power on the political advisors than the general population

If you are of voting age and influenced by Sun editorials, then you are likely just as easily influenced by lots of other tosh as well...