Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to highly recommend Aria as a plumber. I had a leaking cistern on top of my toilet that I found in the evening when I came home. Aria was with me within the hour, dealt with the problem, put in a new isolation cap and was extremely reasonably priced. Thank you for saving my bacon! Will definitely use this man again!

• 2 weeks later...
I just called AFE at lunchtime to come and help me install my new washing machine. Curry's Knowhow wouldn't do it this morning because we needed a valve replaced. Aria, his brother and apprentice came over within an hour and sorted it all out for me. Really genuine, polite guys. Would definitely recommend and use again.

I had a mains water leak under the floorboards in my front room. I phoned British Gas with whom I have a homecare agreement- no help, then Thames Water who sent out a lovely engineer who identified the problem but couldn't repair it, and finally Aria, whose number I found on the EDF. His brother and assistant came out quickly and dealt with the problem, sourcing spare parts for the job. Aria then personally checked the work. I would definitely recommend Aria and his team.

I needed someone who can replace my leaky kitchen tap and removing the old sealants and reapplying the fresh one. Because these are relatively small jobs but time-consuming, I often find it difficult to find someone who are willing to come to do a small job, Aria responded me very quickly and came over for assessment with Daniel and Louis. They are polite, so friendly and very helpful. The work was diligently done and they left me with some very useful advice for what to watch out for the potential future problems. I will definitely use A.F.E Plumbing again and would recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

I needed someone to replace the mixer shower in the flat I rent out; even though I do not live in the area Aria was more than willing to help. His communication was fantastic, to enable me to get someone into the property via the estate agents. Extremely diligent; fixing an additional problem in the process.

Very professional and quick to provide a quote and complete the job. I would highly recommend A.F.E plumbing to any homeowners or landlords in the local area.

Very helpful service by AFE plumbing. Texted for time to come around, came around in the afternoon and fixed problem with very reasonable call out fee. I like that they won?t do a job for the sake of it and give honest advice as to whether you need their services.

Aria and his brother came out to fix a leak in our bathroom at super short notice before Christmas. They stopped the initial leak and then came back a day later to properly repair everything. They were amazingly professional, smart and helpful.

Couldn't recommend them anymore!

Massive shout out to AFE plumbing who totally sorted us out when there was a rat caught in our toilet pipe. The guys were over within an hour and dealt with the job quickly, efficiently and with a smile - hard to do when there are rats involved..... THANK YOU. Totally reasonable too.

Excellent service, again, from Aria, Dan and Louis last week.

The snow was falling thick and fast and they still arrived on time to repair a leaking sink. Speedy and efficient.

Aria is brilliant at keeping in touch by phone and text to confirm arrangements.

I highly recommend these skilled and lovely chaps!

I used Aria and his brother yesterday for he 1st time.

Very professional, nice to deal with. They take pride in their work.

Came to fix problem with or flusher and cistern with toilet, did it quickly and tooke ?5 off what he?d quoted me as didn?t take them long - can?t ask more than that!

Have useful advice for other things.

Def use again

Another recomendation for Aria - over the past year he's done a few jobs at our house, from standard installations to emergency leaks and they've all been dealt with promptly and professionally, at very reasonable prices.Great service and highly reccomend.