Opinions required

A local plumber and his team have been working on our bathroom for a full refit and renovation. However wanted people's opinions as I could be OTT in thinking this is a shoddy job. The Plumber doesn't seem to think so and is charging a large amount of money for this job. Please see photos and we welcome your thoughts be it positive or negative. The photos include sealant around taps, a tile against the bath that has been grouted, corking around the ceiling (more a sealant that I now can't get off the tiles) floor grout inconsistent. Is this normal for a full bathroom refit??

Ugh, so ugly! Why in the world would you put a dark sealant against white tiles? It works only if your bathroom is super modern and amazing. It also looks quite sloppy, especially the last photo. I don't think you should pay in full.

That is shocking!

I wouldn't even pay for any of it, and have them rectify at their own cost. I wouldn't accept a lower charge either.

Tiling, bathrooms, grout... Its one of those things that you look at every day and will get annoyed about (at least I would!)

Thank you all for your comments, as I was only allowed to post 3 pictures this is just half of the problems. Chipped tiles, grouting inconsistent and holes in grout, I could go on. I will take advice and once the payment conversations have taken place, I will leave a review on here of the company and give full details.