Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Hiya, I can do thurs with baby f....

Fri I'm busy

There is an area in peckham rye park which is enclosed & has a couple of picnic tables & lots of trees, I think it might be dog free & is always full of littlies, directly behind the ornamental bit...

Oooh Well done to all the new babies. Mine arrived on Wed 6th April by C section as found out at my sweep appointment on the Monday that he was breech! (Although had a scan 2 wks previously as my midwife had questioned the position and he definitely did not move in those 2 weeks!!)

We would definitely be up for a picnic (weather dependant) on Tuesday 3rd May. The picnic area at the back of the park is a great idea - I was in there in on BH Monday and it was lovely.

Let's keep an eye on the weather or get a plan b - in case of rain?

Sue and Freddie x

Ah our boys are only a few days apart Sue, baby f was born on the 10th!

Ok, so shall we say a picnic on Tuesday if the weather is good and if not then we need to meet somewhere with lots of buggy space as it looks like we have lots of new arrivals!

I'm not sure if the electrical cafe is big or nice but could meet there? or green & blues?

Just a quick messages to say that me and a few other girls with babies/toddlers/bumps are meeting on Friday as well at The Plough...

Apparently they have lots of activities during the day starting from 10.

So if anyone wants to come along at some stage even for a quick one, look for us :)

Weather looks ok for tomorrow at the moment. So shall we say meet between 10 & 11? Yaklet & I have no routine yet so it rather depends on when we get sorted as to when we turn up!

Hi Guys,

I'd like to come along too today, with toddler and 8 days late bump!

I did make it to the Plough on Fri just after 11am but didn't recognise anyone that i had met last time (that was about 4 weeks ago, at Luca's on Mrs F's due date) so left after a bit (although I did meet a lady with a newborn in a sling looking for someone named Alexa.....)

Anyway, hope to meet today in the Arboretum from 10/10.30 onwards? And is that Peckham Rye common?

Thanks,

D