Water main works in Lordship Lane

Townleygreen

Superior how? They started a week late which considering the size of the works and how many other parties are likely to be affected and petitioned for it to not happen is pretty good IMO

To be honest whenever I see any notifications like that I don't pen the dates in the diary - I make a rough note of how long the period is, double it and add some bonus weeks either side to be safe.

Always amazes me that they always seem to wait till after school holidays are finished to start major works when the traffic is much heavier in the mornings, did the same at easter waited holidays finished then start think planned to cause maximum chaos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Nico has just left my flat after coming to my rescue yet again.  This time a dripping toilet that I was terrified would leak into the downstairs property.  He arrived on time and what started as a quite straightforward job proved to be more difficult due to the way the toilet was originally installed.  Nico came up with a plan B and worked hard to make sure the issue had been resolved before leaving my bathroom in working order, made good any damage and gave plenty of advice if I ever have the urge to do a bit of DIY.  Reasonably priced too! I have been using Nico for years and have recommended him to family and friends. You can contact him on 07818 607583
    • I’ve seen them in Bora. Also goose eggs being sold there and by the egg lady at the North Cross Rd market on Saturday.  I’ve cooked with goose eggs (delicious soft boiled) but how do you use ostrich ones?
    • Disgraceful, It’s unfair, do you know if it’s maintained by the local authority or is it a 3rd party company they sub contract?
    • Have you heard about this new local business called Flix & Sips? I saw it advertised in the Dulwich Mums Facebook group, and it looks great I’m thinking of booking for my little one for her birthday. I can see they have 25% off with the code - eastdulwich  Has anyone used them yet? This is the website http://Www.flixsips.co.uk
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In