The Rampant Rabbit

DJKillaQueen

If you want to call girls lesbians ok

No-one is calling all girls lesbians, or are you actually referring to the gay ones? What else would you have us call them?

Maybe it's just the way I'm reading them, but some of your posts seem to be taking on a bit of a sinister undertone. And the smileys aren't helping: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,577117,577872#msg-577872

"Women are always worse than men for filth..."

Whatever the historical precedent for patriarchy, there's every evidence that in the modern era women are overcompensating with a complete rejection of social decorum.

After all, there isn't a thread here entitled 'chopped liver'.

I'm guessing this thread is here because of a social weakness - an insecurity with sexuality that means women need to keep stating it to complete strangers... "I have a vagina"

The only thing I can assure you, is that like a tourette's sufferer at Hyde Park Corner, listing names for the female pudenda and the various items you can abuse it with to people you've never met is unlikely to give you any closure.

Like playing the 'cock' game in the pub, it'll only result in short lived screechy hysteria and a vague feeling that you've let yourself down.

Take your accessory, give it a name if you will, and know that in your private 'confidence' you will take more pride and succour than in a decade of fanny threads on the EDF.

*normally places winky icon here, but other people's vehemence seem to have deprived me of the pleasure*

The fact that the majority of women have never experienced an orgasm, is reason enough to openly discuss women's sexuality often and publicly, in my opinion.

Whenever sex is discussed, however, you will always get the tittery or vulgar reaction from some, but that is not a reason to stop discussion. When people become more comfortable with talking about women's sexuality, there might be less of that kind of thing.

Unless we ask every woman out there we'll never know for sure!

Personally I have no weakness in regards to my own sexuality and actually the ability to discuss those matters is not a sign of waekness at all, but a sign of ease. On the whole, it isn't women that commit rape, sexually abuse children, use prostitutes (although I personally have no problem with that) - and have a disporportionate fear of homosexuality.