Dickensman

Dickensman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The snotty but 'higher quality' Hill Dweller,

> will discover that if you dish it out you have to

> learn to take it,

> even from the 'lowest of the lowest classes'

You don't get much nuance do you dick?

Re-read my post, move your lips and use your pointy finger if you need to.

It was people who WERE ignoring your and two other roaches' posts that were being described as higher quality.

I was commenting on the posts so I was NOT ignoring.

Geddit?

Engage more than first gear dear.

Two european leaders will be ousted over a scandal,one over a sex scandal and money skimming,

The other will be found to have conections with the mafia.

A leader of a religous group will pass away.

A famous Hollywood family will lose two people within months of one another.

Talk of the moon will disturb many.

The brains behind the great train robbery will be revealed.

A massive scandal over the Olympic stadium will come to light.

A respected man on the forum,will get his wish about his job,and may consider moving overseas,as will a lady formite

Two men on the forum will come out of retirement.

Two ladies will be pregnant. One man will make a bittersweet journey home.

I predict more strikes and protests, as the cuts gets deeper I think the student protest was just a taster for things to come I also predict the Lib/Dem will lose more seats and the Tories will have more power they are the heirs of Thatcher so watch this space. There will be more boring reality TV programmes as it is cheaper to make and less factual and interesting programmes.

• 2 months later...

Dickensman will get run over by a bus. http://www.stylishplacestostay.com/admin/images/head_london-bus.jpg

( he lives briefly but only as a cabbage until his child suffocates him with a pillow, before going on a wild spending spree with all his money )

http://www.vegetablesgrowing.com/images/cabbage.jpg " I am alive " http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/7/100-3577F.jpg"Not for long"

N(tu)

daizie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It is all going to end spectacularly . A

> meteorite will hit the earth and that will be the

> end of us . Bring it on .

And we will all be pushing up daizies.

Annettw Curtain wrote

Arsene Wenger will look in the mirror & then throw a cup of tea at the reflection he sees.

I have seen worse looking football Managers Annette like below

Redknapp ? Puffer fish

Alex Ferguson ? A Badger backside

Capello ? ?What the fuck does he say?

Sven Goran Eriksson ? He not winning any beauty contest

The only football manager I feel is a bit easy on the eye is Jose Mourinho